Sign in to follow this  
GwynO

Bermuda Triangle

I'm putting a fresh aluminum foil liner in my brain bucket and listening to the George Noory show and hearing about a lost B-50 that landed many years late at Tully. Kingbird 50? I can't decide whether I should buy gold or hord non hybridized seeds neer the arctic circle now.

:ph34r: CL

Edited by charlielima

It's the EELS. they attack all the boats with thir HOVERCRAFTS and shoot down the planes with their LAZERCATS. Mystery solved. Rambler wins.

I think you're on to something here Rambler! http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/1180973.stm

Perhaps seepage from all that mating effects the buoyancy of the water? What an awful end for seamen.

Heres a pritty good explination about the Burmuda Triangle, Give it a watch

Its only 7 mins long, but it does a good job of explaining things.

Hi, i remmber there was a documentary on the Triangle hosted by William Conrad I think years back. they showed it a lot on tv back in early 80's. it mentioned that the area had some high magnetic field or gravitational flux which may have caused the instruments to go off whack.

Hi, i remmber there was a documentary on the Triangle hosted by William Conrad I think years back. they showed it a lot on tv back in early 80's. it mentioned that the area had some high magnetic field or gravitational flux which may have caused the instruments to go off whack.

Yeah, they're created by giant underwater forcefield generators from atlantis! :wacko:

Actually, a guy on one of those shows said something like this...he kinda looked like milton from office space :biggrin:

How bout " In Search Of " The Bermuda Triangle W/Lenord Nemoy now that was a kick as "In Search Of"

Yeah, they're created by giant underwater forcefield generators from atlantis! :wacko:

Actually, a guy on one of those shows said something like this...he kinda looked like milton from office space :biggrin:

That's what the Zionists want you to believe! They are really the underwater docking bay and refuel service stations for the secret Soviet modified MiG-25, the one that can go underwater to the bottom of the Mariana trench and then back out into space to dock with the moon base. They keep it hidden in Antarctica, that way no satellites can see it. It can even drive under the sand.

That's what the Zionists want you to believe! They are really the underwater docking bay and refuel service stations for the secret Soviet modified MiG-25, the one that can go underwater to the bottom of the Mariana trench and then back out into space to dock with the moon base. They keep it hidden in Antarctica, that way no satellites can see it. It can even drive under the sand.

Did it go to the center of the earth too?

Hey stop it, give me my tin foil hat back you wankers...... :lol:

The real mystery is the Bermuda Rhombus.

bermuda_triangle_101685.jpg

Could this mathematical conundrum point to the mysterious source of the Bermuda methane eruptions? Stay tuned to the Discovery Channel to find out!

Well, there is that lake somewhere in Africa that bubbles up CO2 and suffocates surrounding populations, so I wouldn't put it past Earth doing something similar with methane under the ocean.

One is a phenomenon observed in recent times, documented, happening regularly, the casualties are the inexorable consequence of a known cause, another is one no-one witnessed in recent times, only a theoretical construction backed up by evidences it probably already happened thousands of years ago, but none it happened more recently, at least not on a scale and at such a high frequency as to be a credible explanation for the supposed mystery (can't be bothered to search for it now, but there is a survey of the region by the USGS and an interview of a USGS geologist on that topic online somewhere), it is a cause in search of a consequence, a solution in search of a problem, for it aims to explain something that bloody doesn't exist (the supposed abnormal number of ship disparition in the region) while not helping at all for the part that "might" be mysterious (the supposed freak magnetic field in the region, strangely enough only affecting planes (you never hear of ships having the same problem; probably the Atlants don't need their magnetic guns for ships, as they already have their methane torpedos for that purpose)).

The easiest is to follow the money...

If there was an abnormal number of incidents in the region, the insurance, financially hurt by such situations, would make it's utmost to either discover and eradicate the reason, or force its customer to change course if they want to stay insured... The insurance doesn't want to lose money.

None of this happened, with Lloyds going all the way to check their records...

On the other hand, there is money to be made by keeping the mystery alive, by publishing books claiming there are unsolved mysteries and paranormal or exotic explanations to them, ad revenues to be made by producing clever programs demonstrating the latest "scientific" explanation for an inexistant mystery.

In short, more money is to be made by playing on the superstitious and stupid nature of humans than by searching and propagating the truth...

It also fills the role of being "a place of adventure and mystery", something sorely lacking in our globalized and already well-surveyed world, we no longer can dream of the faraway coasts of africa with strange beasts, people walking on their heads, people with eyes in the back of their heads, people with only one giant leg... we know it's all malarkey, as TV shows us every day and a plane ticket will prove us... so we have to look elsewhere to find fantasy and adventure in this world, and legends and myths survive and are born because of this need to believe in weird things.

Man I gotta admit, I love the Follow The Money idea, which is most applicable to western central banking and warfare, and is a fave study of mine. Bermuda is not, and its not my baliwick but from a distance I love the methane idea exactly for the reason you give....

Gun::

It also fills the role of being "a place of adventure and mystery", something sorely lacking in our globalized and already well-surveyed world, we no longer can dream of the faraway coasts of africa with strange beasts, people walking on their heads, people with eyes in the back of their heads, people with only one giant leg....

That's exactly my thinking on this, which is why I suggest to some not to run around insulting others who believe in alot of popular stuff, only to be written off. It doesn't work, I know. I would say the missing, or lost since 1960, place of adventure/mystery is either undersea or space, or so I like to think. Since I don't pay much attention to the Bermuda stuff, I don't know, so I consider anything there as possible, including boring statistics but I do prefer the methane as, uh...."kewl." But you nailed something with the need for mystery and legends.

Lexx, the thing about the "need" for mystery and legends, is telling. It does imply that people feel bored of the world of empirical fact, rationality and knowledge in favour of mystery. The appeal of the numinous was described by Rudolf Otto as mysterium tremendum et fascinans, the fascinating, terrible mystery. I don't have this need myself, I am quite happy to revel in surreality and fun when rationality just becomes boring, but I like to come back down to Earth, to throw away all rationality to the wind just because it is boring, and live life accordingly, to me seems a little defeatist. But sighh.

Let's have some fun! This thread is too serious! Lighten up the methanes! :good:

farty-pants.jpg

Like roses, my friend like roses...in fact thats the last thing those brave souls who went down around the triangle smelt.

:rofl: :lmaosmiley:

Poor souls, they didn't even see it coming. Poof! And the triangle claims another boatload of seamen.

Im highly disapointerd in the history channel lately, theyve gone overboard with some shows, such as ufo hunters and monster quest. Its sensationalism like this that gives rational scientific thinking a bad name.

Kopis::

I don't have this need myself, I am quite happy to revel in surreality and fun when rationality just becomes boring, but I like to come back down to Earth, to throw away all rationality to the wind just because it is boring, and live life accordingly, to me seems a little defeatist. But sighh.

You might have this need, or desire, but in something else and you don't know it, because to you it, whatever that something else is, is the truth to you, for now at least, and that's what matters to you.

In a way, its scary people are like this, at least when their beliefs are different, but it also makes life endlessly more fascinating, for good or bad. I can see the frustration and even anger, even here, but that's the way it is. I feel it too. My personal bang are the chemtrail people. But I don't blame them one bit. At least they are looking up at the sky for a change, and they can often come up with some dam good contrail photos, which is never a bad thing. :good:

My personal bang are the chemtrail people. But I don't blame them one bit. At least they are looking up at the sky for a change, and they can often come up with some dam good contrail photos, which is never a bad thing. :good:

You mean these people? a_fart_by_Autumntherose.jpg

With chemtrails like that, who needs global warming!

Naaa all jokes aside, Lexx, you make a good point. I know I have my own complexes, but it takes other people to point them out to you :good: At the end of the day though, you've got to have a laugh :biggrin:

Woa, great chemtrail pic. Love it.

Now, a real problem I worry about alot is Global Warming.

We have to do something.

As we can all see, Global Warming is obviously caused by Man.

GlobalwarmingPROOF--2010.jpg