Sign in to follow this  
cosmos33

7 kills in 1 mission :p

I had a super efficient mission yesterday 7 kills confirmed :p . Im flying the sopwith tripe twin mg. This thing Kick ass :p Ok enought with the braging.

I had a super efficient mission yesterday 7 kills confirmed :p . Im flying the sopwith tripe twin mg. This thing Kick ass :p Ok enought with the braging.

Load the optional 'hard DM' - what we think as 'normal' - and I am sure it will come into line a bit better.

WM

Yeah, smells like bragging, Cosmos. So you're running OFF BHaH now, I understand?

I had made a QC fight with a Dr.1 against 5 S.E.5a, and made a video of that (I made it!), and showed it here.

There was hardly any reaction - it looks like bragging, and maybe is (Lol!!)

The real tough thing is surviving a campaign for longer, with full reality settings, and no use of any instruments

or TAC or target cone or labels. Just as they had it. No one gets very far there, otherwise there would surely be

some bragging about that here.

What did you fight in your Tripe? Eindeckers (Lol!) How many rounds does she have? Was it QC?

Hello,

7 kills in one mission was MY record with Red Baron 1 :biggrin: . Yes, all settings set to "hard" :wink: lol

Greetings,

Catfish

This was my best mission in Phase 2, full realism. I haven't fared near as well in BH&H.

CJ

post-45778-1241112735_thumb.jpg

If I ever manage to shoot down 7 opponents in a campaign mission with full DiD reality, it will be the day Hell freezes over! Three is my best so far...

Grats cosmos. Those twin mg's and 1000 rounds are helpfull in bringing down opponents. :biggrin:

Ok enought with the braging...

Why? You've earned!

What did you fight in your Tripe? Eindeckers (Lol!) How many rounds does she have? Was it QC?

Is there something wrong with doing that in QC? If only the E.III werent so advanced.. bring on the real early planes! It's good for my ego :biggrin:

Boy am I pissed. I was looking forward to flying and shooting down some E/A tonight but now I read the war is over and Cosmos33 won. Dang!

That Twin Gun Tripe, is only in QC.

Don't wanna burst your bubble but I don't think so Unc. There is a timeframe, albeit small, in Campaign in which she appears. Why would the devs create a killer and not let it loose in Campaign ?

What is it, 10 days or two weeks ?

Sounds lke Ground Hog Again, and again, and again, again.

I hope Bert Piels and his seven brothers are up to it

I have killed 9 in one mission using the Twin Vickers Tripe in campaign,full real DiD.(with auto-mixture on)

The tripe is untouchable by Albatrosses,if you keeps turning and count with some luck, you can do the job.

The thousand rounds helps a lot.

Sadly I was killed four missions later in a nasty side slip stall...

Doesn´t had too much time to cheer myself after having the kills confirmed...

What is it, 10 days or two weeks ?

Sounds lke Ground Hog Again, and again, and again, again.

I hope Bert Piels and his seven brothers are up to it

Well we can put lipstick on a groundhog. Yes we can. I think it's 100 days ! Beer: it's so much more than just a breakfast drink !