Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Air France Flight Missing

they found the verrt stab

foto_3.jpg

Wow! That almost looks ...ah too intact.

Accept for the fact it is no longer connected to the rest of the plane tho.

Tim updated his analysis? I'll have to check it out.

:ph34r: CL

wow, this sounds a lot like the crash of the orginal Comet, going down in the middle of the sea, fishermen seeing a bright flash of light. I have a few ideas about what happened here, but I'll see what the pros have to say first.

What a terrible thing to happen. Just goes to show that no matter how modern a plane can be, it is still at the will of mother nature...

Edited by Rambler 1-1

i've saw that while ago...the time is passing and they didn't pull off Blackbox from the ocean...

Whatever the outcome, I want to highlight Brasilian forces performances and achievements in this tragedy.

Brazilian forces gave proof that they are no longer "little boys". Congrats and thanks for the help!

Whatever the outcome, I want to highlight Brasilian forces performances and achievements in this tragedy.

Brazilian forces gave proof that they are no longer "little boys". Congrats and thanks for the help!

:iagree: but that is no surprise

Thanks!

but anyway it was a joint force, so all involved such France and USA need credit on the rescue of this tragedy :/