Anyone ever tried to make an Ace Combat mod for WOX series ???

Long time ago I heard something about it , but now I can't find anything about that.

ya Kei Nagasei was making a whole ton of ace combat mods but I havnt heard from her in months...besides that no joy on an ace combat project

Koushiro was doing one for awhile, but then the thread got locked and he got banned, along with SchizophrenicMC, who wrote a story for it, along with Taro8, who's still here, working on his F-15 TACTICAL, rooted somehow in that mod.

No clue as to the rest of everyone, only that I think FastCargo was there.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the thread was hard deleted.

In fact, I'm pretty sure the thread was hard deleted.

I think so too.

Yeah Kei Nagasei has some killer skins I jsut dont kknow if he is going to release them! I hope he does cause they are freakin killer!!!

Hmm, last time I visited Kei's website/ CA profile (don't remember which one) there was this announcement that said her HD or computer has broke down or what... :dntknw:

If you take a look in the fictional skins section for the modern aircraft, there's a hell of alot of skins from the ace combat series available if you want stuff like that.

ya Kei Nagasei was making a whole ton of ace combat mods but I havnt heard from her in months...

Wait... Kei's a dude, isn't he...? Crap, now I'm all confused... :blink: :blink:

Wait... Kei's a dude, isn't he...? Crap, now I'm all confused... :blink::blink:

maybe we relationate with character :blink:

Months ago I started an experimental conversion for SF1 - I used most of the AC skins here on CA, and started to fiddle with nations, weapons and planes...

...but at the moment all my projects are on hold (somehow I can't motivate myself, my only active project is learning OpenGl - damn eco-crisis!).

Oh, one problem i could't solve were the "respawning" missles - I tried to use rockedpods (with a sidewinder's lod :biggrin: ), but it is not possible to create a delay between the shots (you can fire as fast as you can pull the trigger), and the AI can't use it...

The only plus is, you can fire at air and ground targets.

Would be nice if it would be possible to use scripts!

Maybe I try to "wake" the project this weekend (no guarantee!)...

Months ago I started an experimental conversion for SF1 - I used most of the AC skins here on CA, and started to fiddle with nations, weapons and planes...

It will be nice to play Ace Combat as simulator- I think that respawn missles etc. is not nessesary.Very good idea is to make an ace combat map( to mod???) for example area B7R, or Sand Island.

The Formosa terrain may be helpful for an Ace Combat 04 mod. You've got friendly, ISAF controlled, North Point (Taiwan) and mainland, Erusean occupied, Usea (China) in it.

Maybe the Danger Bearing Straits terrain could do for an Ace Combat 5 mod? I think Major Lee had a version that was mostly grass on his site before it went down. Maybe it's here? One of those islands has to work as Sand Island.

The only plus is, you can fire at air and ground targets.

Damn! How'd you get that to work??

i guess it used Easy weapons settings.

Maybe :biggrin:

Maybe :biggrin:

i don't think so, an IRM will allways be an IRM ground or air, not dual role, and i think this is unicode