So FastCargo has me sorting the skins for the varios F-15's. Well I went through and added a couple and revamped the ini's and tga's etc to make them more compatible with his work. Here is some of what I have done so far.

The Mod Eagle skins will not get a new one because it still looks damn good. The ghost grey is getting redone by Jimmy B as its looking dated. The Strike Eagle is using Sundowners awesome high res skin which also works on the Silent Eagle as well. So far between the C/D/S/SE there is 21 skins. More to come.

img00005.JPG

img00006.JPG

img00007.JPG

img00009.JPG

img00011.JPG

img00012.JPG

img00013.JPG

img00014.JPG

img00015.JPG

img00016.JPG

img00018.JPG

img00021.JPG

awesome! btw, Isral, saudi Arabia, Korea skins planed?

any cockpit screens also?

sorry for asking too much, but the prototype skin also looks good

McDonnell_Douglas_F-15E_Prototype_060905-F-1234S-024.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

I got a prototype skin Sundowner did for me. Need to add that one and a Mountain Home AFB then the F-15E will be complete skins wise. Sorry no pics of the E pit, do not want to ruin the surprise. Give you a hint though, it looks like this.

F-15K, F-15I and F-15S are planned.

F_15e_cockpit.jpg

You know as luck would have it I found a skin for the Slam Eagle by kei nagase. Talk about a good fine because its nice and I don't have do anything. :good:

img00003.JPG

img00004.JPG

Beautiful work, can't wait....

391st In the house.

img00006.JPG

img00008.JPG

Euro Green prototype in 48th TFW colors.

img00009.JPG

img00012.JPG

That's an affirmative. :biggrin:

There was a similar one for the Eagle in Jane's F-15, which was my 2nd fave, behind the Batman one. :blush:

That Silent Eagle is lookin' mighty cool!

So FastCargo has me sorting the skins for the varios F-15's. Well I went through and added a couple and revamped the ini's and tga's etc to make them more compatible with his work. Here is some of what I have done so far.

The Mod Eagle skins will not get a new one because it still looks damn good. The ghost grey is getting redone by Jimmy B as its looking dated. The Strike Eagle is using Sundowners awesome high res skin which also works on the Silent Eagle as well. So far between the C/D/S/SE there is 21 skins. More to come.

Dear USAFMTL,

I have a couple of questions if you don't mind.....

1) In one of the screenshots you posted earlier there was an F-15 single seater with CFT's associated with the F-15E Strike Eagle....Is it an F-15F (proposed optimized air combat variant model of the F-15E)?

2) Will The F-15SE Silent Eagle in your screenshots be able to carry the same external loadout as the F-15E? I mean Boeing claims that the F-15SE can be customized to be carry the same weapons loadout as a standard F-15E or have dedicated CFT's cum internal bays...is this possible to model in TW sims?

I can answer both your questions:

1) Nope, standard F-15C with CFTs that they could carry (and did).

2) Probably, I'm still working on details with the data.ini to make it work and look right. Right now, it can do both (internal or external), but there are issues if you start trying to pick and choose your own weapons.

FC

Gone Wild is a understatment......More like Gone out of this World!

Nothing like some Eagle goodness, this will be beyond cool :good:

Anway I just missed out on something, is the mapping changed for redone C or not?

If it is it would be cool to have 33rd TFW 58FS(yeah I pulled this out from a textureset.ini lol) that looks like this: http://www.defenseindustrydaily.com/images...-15C_CAP_lg.jpg

Although I'm pretty sure you have that covered already :biggrin:

Edited by Brain32

Brain

There is 2 33rd FW skins in the C pack, a ghost grey and a Mod Eagle, also one for the D model as well.

As far a Israeli C/D's, they are on the list with the JASDF ones well. Those will be done separately and down the road. For the time being I think FC and I are concentrating on the US versions. Then once those are done the E model comes out (when Crusader finishes the avionics) followed by the SE. Then the I/K/S versions will be one package. I am sure FC will step in here if I have messed up the release order.

Also all these extra nations must coincide with the fact I don't get burned out. It took me the better part of 9 hours yesterday to organize, re write, update decals and their ini's etc for all these planes. 23 in all right now. ( I did 2 more last night before bed) Ini's were a mess, decals needed to be name correctly. I also made 2 new units. I am glad there was some good base skins already from Sundowner, Kei and others.

Ahhh now I get it, that scheme is called MOD Eagle

Geeez and I call myself an Eagle fanatic, this will be a nasty stain in my record :oops:

So, 2 weeks?

No, 3 weeks. :lol::good:

Ah, that cockpit pic reminds me of many long hours spent in the 80s and 90s flying F-15 Strike Eagle 1-3 (mostly 3) and then Jane's F-15 (aka F-15SE4 from a different publisher).

2) Probably, I'm still working on details with the data.ini to make it work and look right. Right now, it can do both (internal or external), but there are issues if you start trying to pick and choose your own weapons.

Yes when FC sets up the internal bay I highly recommned you don't change it in the loadout screen. Just leave that be, it set up for a A2A missile and a JDAM, so your needs will be met. You can always use the external pylons to fill it full of nasty stuff. :good:

Once, again, another great team product.

Nice! Any chance on a Southeast Asia skins similar to the F-4 skins we have as camoflage? Would be ncie to have some fictional ones circa early 80's.