Sign in to follow this  
Silverbolt

PAK FA Exposed in MAKS 2009

Pin reveals more information about the design of the new Russian fighter of 5th generation.

Photographed a pin on the lapel of his coat of an official duringthe Sukhoi MAKS 2009 appears to contain a more precise conception ofwhat the new Russian fighter of 5th generation, known as T-50 PAK-FA.

The image suggests that it is an aircraft designed in thestealth (low radar signature) having two engines farther apart fromeach other. The tail has two small wings (or drifts) bent out.

A Sukhoi official denied that the pin seen in the press showsthe design of the new Russian fighter, however another company sourcesaid that the image bears a strong resemblance to the airplane.

During the MAKS 2009, aviation authorities of Russia, includingthe commander of the Air Force Alexander Zelin, said the T-50 willstart the first test flights before the end of this year. Zelin saidthree prototypes are being built on an assembly line located in the fareast of Russia.

The very first Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin said onTuesday (18) during their stay in the MAKS 2009, the T-50 is a priorityfor the airline industry in his country and has already ordered theprovision of resources to assist development of the aircraft

OgAAACuBM0UUflXG6qEiMslUoYyLq9v2cGo3W8Oq6pYORdz631jfiUWwiI-l-4nk8Qc0TuRefnvk2OEkf7cqdi9IDrwAm1T1UNBByKmiGf1tenWmv4RY0wV7mDkr.jpg

Source:

http://www.tecnodefesa.com.br/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=960:maks-2009-pin-revela-mais-informacoes-sobre-a-concepcao-do-novo-caca-russo-de-5o-geracao&catid=35:noticias&Itemid=55

Being Build in extreme west of Russia...btw it reminds me the T-10.

also, don't forget the russikes usually appear with the thing done when its really done:yess:

The plan view looks odd, like the first F-117 pic that was released was.

I think there was a mistranslation there, as I think the T-50 is a priority for the aviation industry, but I'm pretty sure irrelevant to the airline industry. :wink:

The plan view looks odd, like the first F-117 pic that was released was.

I think there was a mistranslation there, as I think the T-50 is a priority for the aviation industry, but I'm pretty sure irrelevant to the airline industry. :wink:

Most cost per person airliner EVER! :biggrin:

"Excuse me sir, your ticket will cost you 300,000 dollars for a one way trip from Minsk to Moscow..."

FC

You don't get it - we can hijack other countries' airliners with that thing and get the falling figures of our airlines back up. We can borrow the plane and hold the passengers in the Duty Free zone where everything's more expesive. becuase it's cheaper. For a couple of days. Then we'll spray some An-2 fragments over a hillside, put there all the passengers and the crew looking a bit drunk and show them on TV as miraculous survivors of a horrible crash. Let me illustrate...

:pilot::crazy: :drinks_drunk: :drinks: :ghey:

While the airplane geeks among us wait for the first flight of the Sukhoi Pak FA, Russia’s long awaited 5th generation jet fighter, that is supposed to have its first test flight later this year, take a look at these stunning concept designs from Russian industrial design artist Aleksander Dultsev

SU_PAKFA_pic_6.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_8.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_7.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_9.jpg

SU_PAKFA_pic_5.jpg

While the airplane geeks among us wait for the first flight of the Sukhoi Pak FA, Russia’s long awaited 5th generation jet fighter, that is supposed to have its first test flight later this year, take a look at these stunning concept designs from Russian industrial design artist Aleksander Dultsev

Some of those look like copies of the mythical F-19 from the 80's before the actual pics of the F-117 were released.

Hmmm..I found this,this must be real stuff...

Looks a Render for me :blink:

Some of those look like copies of the mythical F-19 from the 80's before the actual pics of the F-117 were released.

That F-19 made a great game for its time though.

damage.gif

f19shot.jpg

I spent hours playing F-19 on my 8088 for years until I got my 386. Then it finally played like it was supposed to (it took me 30 mins instead of 2 hrs to fly a mission!) but I also started getting newer better sims like SWOTL and Falcon 3.

looks like its from a hollywood movie.

I spent hours playing F-19 on my 8088 for years until I got my 386. Then it finally played like it was supposed to (it took me 30 mins instead of 2 hrs to fly a mission!) but I also started getting newer better sims like SWOTL and Falcon 3.

:blink:?

If that is the real PAK FA in the schematic, there may be issues with stealth. For Example, the F-22 uses equal wing angles (also known as Planform Alignment) and re-entrant triangles to deflect radar waves, not just stealth paint. These contributing factors lead to the reduced cross section. If this is the PAK FA again, it will be picked up on radar.

Edited by TheStig

PAK FA is a...jet fighter? I was wondering what the fuss was (other places). Seeing the "name" I figured it was an AA gun, or portable SAM, or perhaps a bit out of time, a small artillery field piece.

---

Never mind me. :heat: Slink away to play F-91 Thunderceptor. Man if all TheSims developers had an analogue brain like TK. :good:

Or a Bollywood one... :biggrin:

Singing and dancing jets? No, no even disney would try that.