Damn, these new agressor F-15 and F-4 Skins are really nice!!! :good:

can´t wait for them!

don´t know if i remember it right, but a long time ago wasn´t there a

Nellis AFB in the works? :blink: Maybe I´m wrong...

If not, maybe we can rework the ANW (seasoned) or the ASW Terrain for this mod and

add some more populated / realistic airbases.

@ Russ:

Are you using the TW F-4E Model? if so, Gen1 or Gen 2?

Its the SFP1 model...I did repair some 3d errors...missaligned panel lines etc...but TK wont allow it to be re-released.(fair enough I spose)..so I will adjust the skins for the old model...its not too much to do...

don´t know if i remember it right, but a long time ago wasn´t there a

Nellis AFB in the works? :blink: Maybe I´m wrong...

If not, maybe we can rework the ANW (seasoned) or the ASW Terrain for this mod and

add some more populated / realistic airbases.

:grin:

Its the SFP1 model...I did repair some 3d errors...missaligned panel lines etc...but TK wont allow it to be re-released.(fair enough I spose)..so I will adjust the skins for the old model...its not too much to do...

Shame about not being able to put out your take on the F-4E, perhaps you could submit it to TK himself to see what he thinks of it?

one thing is for sure, terrain building is a real pain in the arse. Guess I will leave that to the pros. :yikes:

One more addition to my aggressor fleet...

Oh hell yes! That's freaking awesome!

:yikes: WOW!!! excellent work!

Just want to confirm... the F-15C seems to have been modded from F-15C with CFT? The AMRAAM missiles are not completely attached to the aircraft, there is "space" in between.

Yep, the F-15C uses a generic skin so he used one I created for the -15C project by FC.

what if anything have I missed about this ?...had a few pc probs....reinstalled with win7...which I may add is great...lol...anyways...I lost the templates for the F4e Aggressors I did.when win xp for some reason mixed up my h\d numbers when I went to format my C: drive...it renamed my D: drive to C:....and formatted that one...doh...managed to salvage a lot ...but the templates went for a burton.....but have the all those finished ones... :)...editing and making new tempates aint too hard...as I still have sundowners he gave me...

anyways...

good to be back up,n running...

regards

Russ

Edited by russouk2004

I'm not sure how involved you want to get,but in the 70's the Marines would send us(EA-6a's)to Fallon for practice.

They had Soviet SAM sites(SA-2),Early warning and AAA radars there.

We would also get a few missions against the Aggressors to practice Air to Air Jamming.

I walked a couple of Navy F-4's right up on top a couple of Red Flag T-38's.

We then shut off the jammers,and then the fun began.

We hit the deck and ran for home while the F-4's tangled with the 38's. :yes:

You could use the same scenario with EA-6b's and F-18 Growlers

Edited by ezlead

I'm pretty sure the cirriculum for Top Gun nowadays includes strike, since the Super Hornet and Hornet squadrons (not too sure on the Hornet now..) rotate through there. So for future missions it can include either standard air to air engagements and then a "ground phase" for the strike portion.

all of the Navy weapons schools and courses were merged at Fallon into the Naval Strike and Air Warfare Center.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naval_Strike_and_Air_Warfare_Center

would these be a good addition to that project?

New reworked model, with shark nose, extended LERX and automatic flaps, ready for second generation sims

post-41129-12596179958815.jpg

Sony Tuckson

YES!!! :yikes: So glad that we have so many talented individuals here. Hats off to all of you :salute:

Can't wait for the new F-5E!

Edited by ace888

I've actually developed a "Smokey SA-8" for testing purposes. Nothing conclusive, though if you do get hit, you just get the effect, much like the AA-11 I did. Only thing is if it hits you, I'm guessing game logic is a culprit since once it shoots at me, either hits or misses, it doesn't fire anymore. Not sure if the SF2E SA-8 is a one shot wonder or what... but it wasn't like I was dodging it either. Anyways, here's a screenie of me being hit by one:

EDIT: I figured out the problem, it shoots at you pretty well, had to adapt it for the SA-8B and it fires as it should. Forgot about the upgrade issue. Anyways, it uses the same missile so if you get tagged, it just explodes, no damage.

post-5735-12606595447925.jpg

Edited by EricJ