Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

A little joke for our Marine friends

Katie Couric, Charlie Gibson, Brian Williams and a tough old U.S. Marine Sergeant were captured by terrorists in Iraq. The leader of the terrorists told them he'd grant each of them one last request before they were beheaded and dragged through the streets.

Katie Couric said, 'Well, I'm a Southerner, so I'd like one last plate of fried chicken.'

The leader nodded to an underling who left and returned with the chicken. Couric ate it all and said, 'Now I can die content.'

Charlie Gibson said, 'I live in 'New York City, so I'd like to hear the song, "The Moon and Me", one last time.'

The terrorist leader nodded to another terrorist who had studied the Western world; he knew of the music, so shortly he returned with some musicians and played the song.

Gibson was satisfied.

Brian Williams said, 'I'm a reporter to the end. I want to take out my tape recorder and describe the scene here and what's about to happen. Maybe, someday, someone will hear it and know that I was on the job till the end.'

The leader directed an aide to hand over the tape recorder and Williams dictated his comments.

He then said, 'Now I can die happy.'

The leader turned and said, 'And now, Mr... U.S. Marine, what is your final wish?

'Kick me in the ass,' said the Marine.

'What?' asked the leader, 'Will you mock us in your last hour?'

'No, I'm NOT kidding. I want you to kick me in the ass,' insisted the Marine.

So the leader shoved him out into the yard, then proceeded to kicked him in the ass.

The Marine went sprawling, then rolling to his knees, pulled a 9mm sidearm from inside his cammies and shot the leader dead.

In the resulting confusion, he emptied his pistol on six terrorists, with his 'K-Bar' he slashed the throat of another one. Picking up a discarded AK-47, he sprayed the remaining terrorists, killing another 11.

In a flash, all of the terrorists were either dead, or fleeing for their lives.

As the Marine was untying Couric, Gibson, and Williams, they asked him, 'Why didn't you just shoot them all in the first place? Why did you ask him to kick you?'

"What?" replied the Marine, "and have you three a$$ holes report that I was the aggressor?!!"

------------------

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

clapping.gif Thats a nice wa to see that crap

That's a good one! :clapping:

Sounds just like what a Marine would do,and very politically correct for the times. :good:

THAT WAS AWESOME!