Sign in to follow this  
Erik

Do you have a favorite?

27 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite skin to use?

• CA Classic - High and tight with some frills.
    • CA Original - Unmistakeable branding.
    • CA Dark - No lights version.
    • CA Space - Photon reactions visible.
    • CA US Airforce - Soring blue.
    • Over Flanders Fields - Canvas wings.
    • WCATC - Radar contact.
    • PROPS - Turn left!
    • IP Board Lo-Fi - Just the facts!

With all the new skins available at CA it would be great to know which ones you guys like to use.

To select or try a new skin locate the skin drop down box in the lower left corner (footer) of any page on the site. Skin choices will remain until you select a new skin and can be used site wide regardless of the theme.

Drop your favorite in the poll above.

E

Its gotta be the CA Dark for me. Love the sort of carbon fibre effect of the background

Same thing here. Doesn't mess with me eyes either.

Guest rscsjsuso5

i like all the skins but just a question would it be possible to make a skin that reflects the world air force like a f 22 (us)and su 27 (russia)and j 10(china) and france's mirage and eurofighter 2000 of uk flying side by side with a combat ace logo on top of a picture of earth/globe. basically a united nations air force.

thanks

Edited by rscsjsuso5

I had it set to the USAF theme because I like the falcon over the eagle, but now the dark theme, just 'cause it's cool.

Unfortunately, with the dark theme, the icons below each member's picture don't show up. :(

Edited by Rambler 1-1

Undoubtedly CA Original for me.

Unfortunately, with the dark theme, the icons below each member's picture don't show up. :(

The original software didn't allow that to happen. Now that it does, We'll have to create some icons to go there, but nevertheless, it can be/ will be done.

M

We'll have to create some icons to go there, but nevertheless, it can be/ will be done.

Oops ... they just never got uploaded. Fixed.

• Like 1

I like CA Dark, but for some reason like the SF forums it totally bogs down my work PC...as in scrolling or page up/down has a MASSIVE lag. CPU usage goes from barely nothing to like 50% for iexplore.exe with it. Don't understand why, but I'm using Original as a result.

the lighter ones are easier to read. So either the classic or original.

I like the photos on top of all of them, but the color scheme on the darker versions make it tough for these tired, old eyes to pick up.

the dark ones would be great in CIC or on the sector ops floor........

I'm partial to the OFF theme...of course though, it's what I'm currently flying. :good:

Edited by Gromit