Sign in to follow this  
allenjb42

In hospital at the mo

Six months later.....

I finally got my date through for the op. I go in this Friday (11 June) and expect to have the procedure the next day. I should be in hospital for about a week and then resting up at home for 2-3 weeks before getting back to work.

If I miss the release of the 1948/56 SF2:I addon at least I'll have a few weeks to play with it when I get home!

Mannie, any chance of getting some hot Israeli nurses shipped over here? :grin:

• Like 1

Good luck Allen and get well soon.

If I miss the release of the 1948/56 SF2:I addon at least I'll have a few weeks to play with it when I get home!

Wow. Yea get well soon.

We'll ask TK to hold up addon releace until you get out (I know I'll get a CA football style pile-on for this...).

SEE this man had a backup lung. backup Backup BACKUP

Remember, hopital food is designed to keep you in hopital. :yes: Have family or friends to bring a big Polish deli sandwich.

Just a Quickie cos I'm typing this on my brother's iPhone. I'm currently in hospital with a collPsed lung. Been here for two weeks so far, on my third chest drain with daily xrays. Hopefully they won't have to operate. Looks like I'll have a lot to download when I get home!!

Get well soon Allen my friend.

Good luck and get back on your feet in no time.

Allen All I saw where male nurses.

I don't think you want those, do you? :rofl:

Edited by Mannie

Good luck and hope it all goes well... and remember to not chase the nurses straight out of the operating theatre you have to let them feel sorry for you first... :good:

Here's my wishes that all goes well and smooth and that you recover well!

And that you come at least across one nurse that'll make your dreams more pleasant whilst you're knocked out during the OP...  :grin:  :good:

Edited by TX3RN0BILL

Six months later.....

I finally got my date through for the op. I go in this Friday (11 June) and expect to have the procedure the next day. I should be in hospital for about a week and then resting up at home for 2-3 weeks before getting back to work.

Kinda puts my upcoming second ingrowing hair surgery op in the shadow.

Hope it works out for you bud

Op went well and am in ICU at the moment. I think they may move me to a ward later today or tomorrow. And the nurses...not too bad at all!

hi i am allens daughter and he had keyhole and is recovering :clapping: he told me to do this so i am not hacking on his account

regards [allens daughter]orly

hi i am allens daughter and he had keyhole and is recovering :clapping: he told me to do this so i am not hacking on his account

regards [allens daughter]orly

I'm so glad things are going well,I will keep you in my prayers.