Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Chemical Ali is Dead

What about Comical Ali? You know the one who made outrageous claims like 'Allied forces will never enter Baghadad' while an Abrams was in the background blowing s**t up? I liked him, he seemed to have a sense of humour....

Come to think of it, he hasn't stopped by at all lately to jihad on BLT.

What about Comical Ali? You know the one who made outrageous claims like 'Allied forces will never enter Baghadad' while an Abrams was in the background blowing s**t up? I liked him, he seemed to have a sense of humour....

Wich was the card of this guy, the Joker?

Hey I haven't seen Baghdad Bob in awhile either. I wonder where he went?

Hey I haven't seen Baghdad Bob in awhile either. I wonder where he went?

Last I heard, he was part of a comedy tour with Achmed the Dead Terrorist (with Jeff Dunham of course), called "World Tour of Puppets - The Ventriloquists and Oblivious"

Edited by serverandenforcer

I like the gas idea! justice

With the "!", I first read that as Ideal gas hehe, like in physics.

'Allied forces will never enter Baghadad'

Was Bagdad Bob right?

I never poke fun at those guys, because they can't top my fave quote which is "Subprime Is Contained" by our own "Central Bank" Chairman back in 2007.

No, no, gas is absolutely no good idea! Imagine that with all the shortages they have in Iraq, they get reduced to use domestic gas. Then as the gas fills the room, the prisoner remembers he has forgotten something and asks: "Man, can I smoke my last cigarette right now?". The result would be an Iraqi prison down, claimed by the Iraqi Gas Company and Philip Morris.

After all, they must actually have severe shortages in lethal gas down there, for even GW Bush's well-informed advisors have not been able to find any stock of weapons of mass destruction.

• Dislike 1

Guest rscsjsuso5

want to be neutral on this topic but is their an actual video of this happening , we have news report of it. don't forget sadam was hanged and a youtube video happened what about ali. both sadam and ali deserved it . i remember a news report of many major powers of the world investing iraqi oil and thus old iraqi gov ruined it for all of us.

:salute:

Well he will be hanging around with his old mate Sadman... sorry bad joke...

I think you are all being very cruel.

He was just misunderstood :lol:

I think you are all being very cruel.

He was just misunderstood :lol:

Aaaah the classic English Understatement there Mr W.... rolled in Sarcasm and left to bake for 5 hours under a hot sun...