Sign in to follow this  
Cameljockey

She's so good to me!

Check out what the Missus bought for me, unbeknownst to me until it arrived!

http://www.nvidia.com/object/product_geforce_gtx_280_us.html

http://accessories.us.dell.com/sna/products/Monitors/productdetail.aspx?c=us&l=en&s=dhs&cs=19&sku=320-1070

Yes guys, she does have a sister, but you wouldn't want to know her!:grin:

Dear CamelJockey,

Never sell yourself short. You deserve the best. Give that woman a big kiss.

Ps. I am showing my wife for her to read. clapping.gif

Edited by Morris

I definitely won't show this to my wife. She would answer with a special dialectic, saying what she does for me. Specifically to put up with me for 15 years.

I definitely won't show this to my wife. She would answer with a special dialectic, saying what she does for me. Specifically to put up with me for 15 years.

yeah, mediterranean people, especially women, might answer to such things in their special way (getting plunked by flying houseshoes, or having to look into her devlish eyes with her eyebrows raised and hands on the hips, one foot tapping on the floor, scaring me like hell etc.)

i wouldn't dare to show it to my fiancee heat.gif .

That was sweet of her; she didn't buy ANYthing, but the right things!

Cameljockey, if you don't deserve it so far - make you deserve it in future. :good:

WOW ! now that kind of woman is a gamer's dream. Every thing comes with a price in life however. Does she make you cook, do the dishes, the laundry and house cleaning ?

She doesn't "make me" cook and clean. I do it because she's not able to. Besides, she got a laptop out of the deal!

Sounds like a good deal, grats to both of you !

Mine also bought me a graphics card for a birthday present, and she even let me pick it out!!!!! It was on sale too, that may have helped her along, but the thought definitely counts. She may not be a fan of flight simulation, but she is a fan of me!!!!!

BTW: Congrats on ur new card, it looks amazing, and will look even more amazing on the new monitor!!!

yeah, mediterranean people, especially women, might answer to such things in their special way (getting plunked by flying houseshoes, or having to look into her devlish eyes with her eyebrows raised and hands on the hips, one foot tapping on the floor, scaring me like hell etc.)

i wouldn't dare to show it to my fiancee :heat: .

Creaghorn, let me tell you that's not exclusive to mediterranean women. I had a German girlfriend and she was no better; in fact I was not plunged by a flying houseshoe but by flying pillows. Besides my wife is half Portuguese and half Austrian. It's a strange combination. :heat:

Check out what the Missus bought for me, unbeknownst to me until it arrived!

http://www.nvidia.co...gtx_280_us.html

http://accessories.u...19&sku=320-1070

Yes guys, she does have a sister, but you wouldn't want to know her!:grin:

CJ for what you and your wife have had to endure Id say your both eligible for sainthood, but in this case, high end hardware to enjoy more OFF immersion might be a better reward for you! You deserve it!

Edited by appraiserfl