Sign in to follow this  
tflash

OMFG: TK plans F-14 game?

Welcome to 2 months ago....

LOL my thoughts exactly :grin:

• Like 1

F-14A + New terraing engine = instant purchase :groupwave:

I hope it supports tracking for multiple targets... but i guess that's wishful thinking

• Like 1

better avionics would be great, something like cooliehat stearing for radartarget selection and searching with laser ... and IR and ... eels

F-14A + New terraing engine = instant purchase :groupwave:

I hope it supports tracking for multiple targets... but i guess that's wishful thinking

don't think it's just a wishful thinking

every release came with major new feature (sfe with tws radar mode and the sf2 series with more complete and accurate rwr)

so i bet that multiple radar targeting will come, and maybe the main feature (along the new terrain engine) of this game

We need something quite different to what we already have. Otherwise I already have a F-14, flew one earlier on Desert Storm. :drinks:

Welcome to 2 months ago....

So you have been silent about this for two months, or kept me out of this or even have been chasing eels instead of filling hundreds of enthousiast threads second-guessing about which wonders might arive with an ... F-14 Tomcat Sim???????? :yikes:

Just despicable ... you guys are just ... what shall I say ... not with the Navy or so. :blink:

He posted pics on facebook, it was common knowledge that there was an F-14 game. But nobody knows anything beyond F-14 + new terrain, so there's not much to say or do but wait.

I'm hoping for some semblance of a functioning navy, that way all the ships made will have some purpose and actually show up in game.

So you have been silent about this for two months, or kept me out of this or even have been chasing eels instead of filling hundreds of enthousiast threads second-guessing about which wonders might arive with an ... F-14 Tomcat Sim???????? :yikes:

Just despicable ... you guys are just ... what shall I say ... not with the Navy or so. :blink:

here is the old thread: http://forum.combatace.com/topic/51966-wip-sf2-f14/page__hl__Xclusiv8

Did someone say....eels?

What happened to the SF Israel mod they were gonna make? I saw the P-51 mustang and never heard anything since.

TK is still working on the Suez Expansion.

Suez addon is being worked on right now.