Hmm I havent been here day or two and now "To finish or not to finish? this is the question" :-)

but I think I will give it a try...

post-255-12734971502556.jpg

MontyCZ

Edited by Monty CZ
  • Like 2

Finish it Monty!!!!!!!!111111111111111111111!!!

HELL YES FINISH IT!!!

Do I see the IFF antennas on the wings, too?? If so, super detail!

wrench

kevin stein

YESSSSS FINISH IT !!!!!!!!!!

So time to say: OK my work continues :-)

post-255-1273688054065.jpg

post-255-12737018362828.jpg

any comment are welcome, I will start new topic soon so I wont hijack this topic more :-)

MontyCZ

Edited by Monty CZ

Remarkable work!! BTW, could you increase the dihedral angle of wings please? It's around 7 degrees to say. Thanks for carry this project on!! :drinks:

Yes I can, but after cutting some smal parts like slats etc

(it is way I am modeling, because I am not so good in 3DS)

on this pictures it is mixture of all variants I have prepared.

Does anybody know if S-199 was used as a bomber in IAF? 4x70kg bomb

MontyCZ

Remarkable work!! BTW, could you increase the dihedral angle of wings please? It's around 7 degrees to say. Thanks for carry this project on!! :drinks:

• Like 1

I've got some books on the early IDF ... I"ll look it up and see.

right off the top of my head, I think only the centerline station, but I"ll definately czech.

wrench

kevin stein

Yes I can, but after cutting some smal parts like slats etc

(it is way I am modeling, because I am not so good in 3DS)

on this pictures it is mixture of all variants I have prepared.

Does anybody know if S-199 was used as a bomber in IAF? 4x70kg bomb

MontyCZ

Ahahahahaha.........Sorry for my laught...But

The '199 was near to be a "crap" plane....The power plant coming out from the well known He-111 bomber and got the performances of a Bomber Engine. A very high torque value and very lazy under the trottle imput , so it was very dangerous to fly, only well skilled pilot could drive that plane trough the sky safetly this is one of the reasons of the delay in complete our work,anywaywe planned to dedicate a model to the early Wings Over Israel age and we choosen this one.

because I am not so good in 3DS

You're Good rofl.gifrofl.gif

guys, for inis i i got helped a lot by starfighter 2.don't forget that the real s-199 was a proper widowmaker :) IDF lost many of them in take-offs and that the late versions of sfp1 and 2 do not help prop aircraft.....remember only that the latest packs from tw have them only in a.i.we must find a way to make them flyable.i thought of a small jet engine and animated prop to work on constant speed...any suggestions?

Well, we have Spitfires and Mustangs now, so our FM Gurus have a basis to work with. It's just a matter of Real Life ™ time spent, once the new parameters are sussed out

basic 'area rule of thumb' seems to be if it flys good in 08, it'll work good in SF2

wrench

kevin stein

I cant see problem with prop plane FM, game engine can hande it.

If you tried my B-534 there is even "aircraft going to the left"

effect on take off due prop torgue.

Non scripted flat spins, damage due overstress - I am happy with

all those possibilities which engine have.

More I am missing belly landing possibility (oh old F-22ADF by DID or

Warbirds...) and oil and coolant loosing due to damage with all

effects it should have... and yes pilots

bailings out (because I am that sort of pilot "which plane do you

fly the most? Parachute!" :-) )

MontyCZ

guys, for inis i i got helped a lot by starfighter 2.don't forget that the real s-199 was a proper widowmaker :) IDF lost many of them in take-offs and that the late versions of sfp1 and 2 do not help prop aircraft.....remember only that the latest packs from tw have them only in a.i.we must find a way to make them flyable.i thought of a small jet engine and animated prop to work on constant speed...any suggestions?

glad your finishing the S-199 Mont CZ

on my front im having trouble whit the gladiator the plane bounces or puts it´s nose 90 degrees up when on the runway i try to adjust the shchoks and wheel dampers on the ini but nothing can some one give a hint sorry the lack of pics but i letf them on my outer pen drive and i not home now any help his very welcome has for the rest my cut paste ini his quite well in SF2 and SFP 1 06 patch some ctd on thin later one?

thanks in advance for any help

Cocas

Hi any news of the Gloster Gladiator ?

glad your finishing the S-199 Mont CZ

on my front im having trouble whit the gladiator the plane bounces or puts it´s nose 90 degrees up when on the runway i try to adjust the shchoks and wheel dampers on the ini but nothing can some one give a hint sorry the lack of pics but i letf them on my outer pen drive and i not home now any help his very welcome has for the rest my cut paste ini his quite well in SF2 and SFP 1 06 patch some ctd on thin later one?

thanks in advance for any help

Cocas

You might look at the engine's moment of inertia in comparison to other models that are working in this version of the sim. Try adjusting that closer to an aircraft that does work. Sometimes that's the cause of the problem.

Heck

You might look at the engine's moment of inertia in comparison to other models that are working in this version of the sim. Try adjusting that closer to an aircraft that does work. Sometimes that's the cause of the problem.

Heck

thank for the tip but that not it i screw up and delete minmax extencions on my cut paste ini should be out soon i send it to some for tweakin and im movin on to outher projects

more soon

full of stuff in the works

helldiver

Bf-109 b to G

P-47c

Re-2005 sagitario

f1m pete

aich d1a1 susie

cant z-1007 alcione

gladiator

Lagg-3

spitfire series

cant rebember any more right now :grin:

subject to update

Cocas

The Gladiator skin is coming along slowly. I should be able to send it to you in the weekend. As I'm interested in the East Africa campaign, I've done a SAAF skin. The markings are only a layer on the graphic file so they are easily swapped for RAF or FAA if needed.

After you've released the Gladiator, I'll put the template up. We really need more people to give skinning a go.

Lloyd

Edited by LloydNB

:good:

lloyd: got the new lod from cocas; i've got to check it, and then pass it along to you. don't think any mapping has changed, just the new FastProp node

as much as we need skinners, we REALLLY need FM people, to start getting these aircraft up to SF2 standards (or at least all to 08s!!)

wrench

kevin stein

Edited by Wrench

full of stuff in the works

helldiver

Bf-109 b to G

P-47c

Re-2005 sagitario

f1m pete

aich d1a1 susie

cant z-1007 alcione

gladiator

Lagg-3

spitfire series

cant rebember any more right now :grin:

subject to update

great selection Cocas..but you might want to look at this

post-11906-093616300 1279721930.jpg

Edited by Veltro2k

P-47C :salute: Any plans to round out the line with D23 and D25 - D28 bubbletops? :dntknw: