• Mexico
    • United States
    • Argentina
    • Brazil
    • Chile
    • Uruguay
    • Portugal
    • England

I CR7 had the same accuracy scoring goals as spitting at cameramen, we would be out of the championship.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3oQR2bo1jQ&NR=1

And i would discuss it was robbed.

He even missed the camera there too!!! He's a total failure when at the service of the portuguese national team. As for the offside, I didn't see any repeat with the line and all, but I do believe it was offside, even if not by much... but that is soccer... Oh well.

Good thing I was rooting for Germany all along!! :clapping: And may the octopus oracle come true!!!

I hope that the octopus is right.

If it fails it will eat accompanied by white wine

And some red sauce with rice rofl.gif

Saludos

Marcos

I think Argentina will win it this time. They are playing with passion and belief and the will to win. Maradona is a hugely inspirational figure for them.

England just wanted to go on their holidays. They lifted their performance just enough to get out of the group stage but as soon as the going got hard against Germany they just melted away. Very disapointing.

Looking forward to Holland v Brazil and Germany v Argentina. Mega-games!!!.............hopefully

Looking forward to Holland v Brazil and Germany v Argentina. Mega-games!!!.............hopefully

Dito!!!

:good:

Who wants to take a clock work orange juice? Brazil will be giving it for free tomorrrow

:drinks:

Edited by Silverbolt

You sound confident Silverbolt - I think its going to be close - penalties anyone?

And back to the US now where David Blaine is said to be gutted - his record for wandering around a box doing **** all, was recently broken by Wayne Rooney.

http://www.irishtimes.com/newspaper/sport/2010/0629/1224273557820.html

One of the best articles i've read yet about the English problem.

Probably some truths in there - the lack of young English players coming through now is worrying - never used to have that problem! Some people might say that kids prefer to play football on the Xbox etc - but thats not really the case - the kids are still out there and good enough if given the chance.

So yes the Premier League - something else we sold off to the highest bidder :this:

You sound confident Silverbolt - I think its going to be close - penalties anyone?

And back to the US now where David Blaine is said to be gutted - his record for wandering around a box doing **** all, was recently broken by Wayne Rooney.

well, Netherlends is doing great so far but....

Brazil has a very technical team, that only plays ou kind of football when is necessary, also from the times we met in world cups, Netherlends won 1, we won 2 and there was a draw, and after al, this is not the 2006 petulant team this will be our baptism of fire in this world cup :grin:

So here is my lineup for our match tomorrow against Argentinia:

Edited by Soulfreak

Hey Carlo

What happens to Schweinsteiger?

This talking nonsense from Argentina

He says he entered the stadium without paying for tickets and to rob places that if they paid for their seats.

This re crazy.

It is impossible to enter a stadium where the door is full of policemen and controls.

Where requested tickets.

You're not going to fly from Argentina to South Africa to steal tickets.

don´t know Marcolinio... :dntknw:

My eyes are only on the game and not on the stupid things around! ;-)

INCREDIBLE, BRAZIL OUT OF THIS WORLD CUP

Good game, Clockwork Orange! Though there were some incredible SNAFUs near the end, but fate would have it that the fruity team would win... :good:

Holland totally deserved it.

they planned their game very well, and we felt in their tricks.

Brazil today was totally a child team, lost the controll of the whole situation.

shame on us.

Way to go Argentina.

OgAAAP_IjxqEEvvO2keZ1KovhAEYdJ0rIHGonRrdCVnskPoAVv8svV1vWsMd2t_e_BYHGmfe2nq9b3shggOcElBrAtQAm1T1UJGsXYx39tY3-eKi0L6nzwuA6mZY.jpg

Edited by Silverbolt

nice pic - never mind - still backing Spain I am.

Brasil let their frustration get to them in the end - however at least they showd some spirit and fight!

Sorry Silverbolt...:dntknw:

There was an article in Het Financiëele Dagblad (the Dutch Financial Times) today comparing the values of the teams in terms of total transfer prices of the players, and Brazil came up to something like E 275.000.000,= and the Netherlands totalled about E 140.000.000,= One of our players doesn't even have a team/club since the end of this season and quite a few of them are just simply playing in the Dutch league. Sheds a certain light upon the behaviour of players and lots of comment in this thread

Think the Irish paper produced a very good analysis, not only about the English team and Premeir League but also about the Germans and their policy

We'll see. Guess the Dutch will remain in an underdog position

Hou doe,

Derk

Edited by Derk

Wipe your eyes and take a biscuit SB

I picked Argentina, Day 1. My daughter had Germany, Day 1. Wife picked Japan. I LOVE IT that they have to play each other. Loser does the others housework for a week.

Sorry, just got back from the bar (pretty drunk).

WTF was Felipe Melo thinking, he destroyed the last hope Brazil had for the Semi Finals. What an idiot.

not even a word about the game between ghana and uruguay? :blink:

not even a word about the game between ghana and uruguay? :blink:

Sure, absolutely dramatic and disastrous for poor Ghana which deserved victory with a penalty kick in the very last second

of the match. They missed and after that lost the series of penalty kicks and the game. :dntknw:

And Luis Soares - who got a red card for actually stomping the ball out of the goal with his hand in the last second- does not play against Holland next week.... We'll see

Hou doe,

Derk

Sorry, just got back from the bar (pretty drunk).

WTF was Felipe Melo thinking, he destroyed the last hope Brazil had for the Semi Finals. What an idiot.

ineed, asshole of the year.

i can't belive we felt in holland tricks....gosh...

i'm watching argentina x germany right now, the game is so far fantastic !