Sign in to follow this  
UK_Widowmaker

Not only is she HOT!

But she's talented too :drinks:

Been there done that

(disclaimer: I mean the guitar riffing not her!)

I think I know a little of how those screaming girls feel all screaming over Donny Lonegan or Tom Jones or whoever. I wonder if she'd appreciate it if I threw my underwear at her though? blink.gifrofl.gif

I find it so weird when girls play or sing rock n roll. Somehw it just doesnt fit. Cute dresses and beautiful hair. Not so much rock n roll in my head. Well i guess growing up with all the male rock n roll bands from the 70s and 80s kinda damaged me :P

Here is another one from her. Really talented.

Edited by xclusiv8

I only find it odd when it's an all-male group with a single female playing an instrument. A female vocalist with all-male band strikes no one as odd, nor do all-female bands like The Bangles, Go-Gos, or L7.

Oh, the Breeders were all-female except a male drummer. And Lenny Kravitz has all-male backup with a female drummer.

I'd say the only thing that would be unusual would be a female lead guitarist in an otherwise all-male band. Of course, my wife plays 12 instruments from keyboard to drums to guitar to sax to clarinet to xylophone, so...

Not her best but like the ending ;)

Falcon

lol guitar looks bigger than her :rofl:

Nice boob rest.

Girl in the last video looks bored. No wonder, she is playing crap excessive guitar solo music. It's due to that kind of stuff that punk was invented.

Edited by PinkPanther