Sign in to follow this  
Polovski

P4 DEVELOPMENT SCREENSHOTS

1) Updating all graphics, models, and scenery - as many parts are looking dated -

not to forget the sounds... :grin:

Creaghorn, will you tracer/no tracer improvements be in P4? That would be great.

Creaghorn, will you tracer/no tracer improvements be in P4? That would be great.

sorry, for stuff like that you better ask the devs :salute: .

Hasse Wind, ask him about his new sounds . :grin:

I'm very grateful to have got the Snipe...and wouldn't dare to ask for anything else.

Though, plane packs later on, after OFF4 would certainly sell like hot cakes I suspect! :drinks:

Let's hope the devs will reveal information about the tracer bullets (and other things) soon.

Creaghorn, would you like tell us something about the new sounds? :grin:

Just to add a little perspective about P4 - P4 is not about adding craft per se - it is not really an expansion of P3 its a replacement in so many ways.

Ah, now I'm happy. I was thinking P4 was mostly a graphics overhaul and a few new planes. I'm overjoyed that it's got major rework of the campaign and AI. Not that P3's versions are bad--far from it--but improvements to these areas would be more meaningful to me than any number of new planes.

So yes, get the gameplay improvments down, then release periodic batches of new planes.

Bravo :drinks:

Creaghorn, would you like tell us something about the new sounds? :grin:

sure, they are new :grin:

Hihihi - well, you see, Hasse Wind - Creaghorn is a "sound dev" now, and behaves like a dev:

saying as little as possible as cryptic as possible, and teasing!

(Maybe they have a crash-course for that?)

:grin:

But I believe in the man to be an honest OFF fan, working on getting it a good step better.

If immersion makes certain parts of your anatomy tingle, then two words from Winder's post make me absolutely giddy:

Real Outcomes

Yahoo! :shout:

:groupwave:

:worship:

If immersion makes certain parts of your anatomy tingle, then two words from Winder's post make me absolutely giddy:

Yahoo! :shout:

:groupwave:

:worship:

And I thought those two words would go unnoticed....

WM

Ah, now I'm happy. I was thinking P4 was mostly a graphics overhaul and a few new planes. I'm overjoyed that it's got major rework of the campaign and AI. Not that P3's versions are bad--far from it--but improvements to these areas would be more meaningful to me than any number of new planes.

So yes, get the gameplay improvments down, then release periodic batches of new planes.

Yes so much more than graphics... be sure :-)

WM

3) Overhauling the AI - completely - all new AI that leaves P3 looking like a err a game.

4) Overhauling the campaign system

5) Real outcomes

6) Expanded operations

7) Expanded realism and immersion

Having said that we are including a list of new craft to accompany the release.

Once we have OFFIV released and stable we will then look at addon craft - probably in packs including squads etc but details will be released later.

Are folks interested in 'packs' or 'expansions' or 'phases'?

WM

Damn, I don't know why I sometimes overlook important posts! And this was one, for sure!

An AI which will make BHaH look like a game - that sounds damn promising!

Well, the whole post did sound promising!

And wether I'm interested in 'expansion packs' ? Yes, whatever it takes to get OFF further and going!

See you left the party early then turn up again late and miss all the good chat ;) - we said all along the campaign is being improved but just currently we don't want to talk about exactly what is new in there. AI was being redone we have mentioned a few times. You must have missed those posts being away for a while BH.

And the devs probably missed my post about QC?

Any work being done on that chaps?

Are folks interested in 'packs' or 'expansions' or 'phases'?

WM

YES!!!

The order you provide them in is up to you. Any other questions you'd like answered, sir?

And the devs probably missed my post about QC?

Any work being done on that chaps?

Not missed - manager is being uprated in every department

WM

New from OBD, the people who brought you Over Flanders Fields P1, P2, P3, BHaH and HitR:

It’s OFF P4!

Not simply an update, but a whole new WWI combat flight simulation! What would you expect to pay for these features?

Fully updated graphics, models, and scenery

Newly overhauled Manager System

AI completely upgraded and enhanced

Campaign system totally redone

Don’t answer yet, because OFF P4 also comes with:

Real outcomes

Expanded operations

Expanded realism and immersion

Extensive list of new craft

But wait, there’s more!

Offered exclusively to everyone who buys P4: additional future aeroplane packs and phases!

Now what would you pay? One hundred dollars? Two hundred dollars? Well, if you act right away, you can order P4 now for the amazing low price of only $49.95. That’s right, just $49.95!

And, to the first 200 who order we’ll also include our limited edition Great War Snuggy. Stay warm and cuddly in this soft, luxurious Snuggy, resplendent with your choice of British, French or American roundels, or German Maltese Cross. Available in small, medium, large, extra large, and Field Marshal sizes; and in British Khaki, French Blue, German Gray, or US Olive Drab.

Don’t delay, act now! OFF P4 makes the perfect Christmas gift!

• Like 1

See you left the party early then turn up again late and miss all the good chat ;)

I wasn't gone, I was just passed out drunk in the corner of the mess :).

I wasn't gone, I was just passed out drunk in the corner of the mess :).

Perfectly acceptable - good man!

WM

Due to possible copyright infringements OBD is only allowed to offer the Snuggy, not the Snuggie.

:grin: