The Chicago Cubs?

Possibly the worst peace of crap ever. I'm thinking they might actually be worse than death and/or VD.

I faced death when i had cancer that was bad never had VD but at least you have fun getting it but SF2NA still sucky suck sucks lol.......

Possibly the worst peace of crap ever. I'm thinking they might actually be worse than death and/or VD.

I agree, I mean I know its rough being a Lions fan but being a Cubs fan? I would rather get genital warts.

I agree, I mean I know its rough being a Lions fan but being a Cubs fan? I would rather get genital warts.

Still, though...there is Cleveland. Even their team name...Browns...is kind of like poo. They are the only team in the NFL without a logo...any time they need to show a logo on TV they just show an orange-brown helmet. Kind of sad.

Still, though...there is Cleveland. Even their team name...Browns...is kind of like poo. They are the only team in the NFL without a logo...any time they need to show a logo on TV they just show an orange-brown helmet. Kind of sad.

Good point they show a helmet that is orange not brown, how is that for a slap in the face? They are so bad, brown doesn't want to be associated with them.

Guest Pfunk

The '08 Lions? The Chicago Cubs?

The Cowboys before Jimmy Johnson?

Lord, nothin's that bad.

The Cowboys before Jimmy Johnson?

Lord, nothin's that bad.

They didn't go 0-16.....

Pfunk is too young to remember the real Cowboys. When Jimmie Johnson came it just turned them into a clown circus. One word he problebly has never heard, Staubach.

]One word he problebly has never heard, Staubach.

Rog the Dodge...

Pfunk is too young to remember the real Cowboys. When Jimmie Johnson came it just turned them into a clown circus. One word he problebly has never heard, Staubach.

Capt Comeback...

Hey guys: A little slack for us die hard Cub fans. It's been over a hunert years.

OH,I Never had the warts. :lol:

Staubach to Drew Pearson. A thing of beauty(The Hail Mary). Plus,they also had Bob Hayes(The fastest man alive,at the time)as the other wide receiver.

The only thing wrong with the Cowboys now is the owner. He still thinks he's smarter

about football than any coach or GM. He's definitely NOT!

As for Rhuzio and Stiglr: I hope their assh*l*s grow shut! :rofl:

Edited by ezlead

As for Rhuzio and Stiglr: I hope their assh*l*s grow shut! :rofl:

Dave should i share that video with everyone?

Dave should i share that video with everyone?

Oh hell yeah!