Sign in to follow this  
MAKO69

U.S. Envoy to Libya, Killed in Attack

what a bunch of overly sensitive pussies, if that pissed them off, then the world would spontaneously combust if they ever saw Family Guy or South Park

Fuckin' A JM!

Understood in the news that all them attacks are done by a relatively small number of people ( 200 to 300), well orchestrated and provided with all the stuff they need. The rest of the country is not interested at all. The gouvernments are not only VERY much to blame for not providing protection, a relatively simple job with the small number of protesters involved, but for damn sure their usually overdeveloped Secret Services know it all....... . And in every country in this world there is a sufficient number of fundamentalistic idiots that can be rallied for this sort of s**t, especially when it is aimed at the US or the West in general........

Tunis, Beirut, Khartoum, Kabul... Street violence and localized riots spread all other the Muslim world. Now it really stinks of mounted coup, only waiting for the most insignificant spark as a pretext to get ignited. The next time a moron wishes to make a movie gratuitously insulting towards Islam, he'd better directly put a fatwah upon his own head, and possibly cut his own throat all by himself. Just to save time and unrest.

• Like 1

Seriously did you really think your(or any of ours over here in Europe) government acts in the interest of the people? Do you finance their election with millions or billions of dollars? Me neither.

Sorry to sound like I wear tin foil hat but seriously if life taught me something it's to follow the money when you want to find the truth...

Wise words.

A culture where any disagreement must result in the death of one party or the other will never be able to come to terms with a culture where agreeing to disagree is the norm. Nuc em all!

A huge mob is trying to advance towards the US Embassy in Islamabad. They have burnt down the police checkpost just before the embassy....so much for Pakistan being US's greatest non-NATO ally.

Just heard there is a French guy who released some cartoons in a publication there spoofing on Mohammad. How many riots in front of the French embassies have you heard about??

It is pure anti-US stuff and the excuse is anything they want to use. Our current regime is tap-dancing around the issues (common party tactic) and we are just providing an opening for the bad guys to really act up. I fear that there is much more to come...................

Just heard there is a French guy who released some cartoons in a publication there spoofing on Mohammad. How many riots in front of the French embassies have you heard about??

It is pure anti-US stuff

They did attack German embassies too, though. I think they're scared of the French, they don't seem to like to be messed with. I don't think they would hesitate to kick them in the face.

"Charlie Hebdo" of course, the same mag and cartoonists that already poured oil on the fire during the Danish satirical cartoons affair in 2005. Their office has been assaulted or set aflame more than once, and the last time may have not come yet. As they usually bash absolutely everything at range, and therefore can't be suspected of being supported by the Zionist organisations, I wonder where they still can find insurers and lawyers to make up for their graphic gaffes?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Remember that God is but a hypothesis. Anyone who pretends to have found The Truth in one single Book, has deliberately missed all of the other clues...

Now we just need the US to announce a $1m bounty on anyone attempting to collect that bounty! :biggrin:

Some days ago an egyptian extremist ripped a Bible into parts. And i dont see that in western countries now the mob wants to burn down egyptian embassies.

Yeah but most likely the extremist that ripped a bible did it knowning that it was a Egyptian coptic responsible for said movie right ? Meh, screw religion.