can anybody tell me where can I find "sukhoi" aircraft specially the "Flankers"Because It Seems That the flankers have been removed from combatace.com

I NEED THOSE AIRCRAFT

SU-35 Super Flanker

SU-35BM

SU-33 Sea Flanker

SU-47 Berkut

if anyone have one of these aircraft please help me

Those planes are not avaible here, none of them are finished only the 27 itself with a current pit, but thats all. Sorry dude

With that tone, I will skip the politeness and say to you:

"Bugger off!"

one can assume (oh! that word!!) the sites Search function it complety down.

Funny thing, I actually have those aircraft sitting around from the days when they were around..

like a ferrari FXX.. these are rare collectors gems and are not to be given to every tom dick and harry.

I was even considering of making some skins for them, and began the templates, but since new ones are in the making (no, i don't know how long they will take making them) i got discouraged and stopped them :)

can anybody tell me where can I find "sukhoi" aircraft specially the "Flankers"Because It Seems That the flankers have been removed from combatace.com

I NEED THOSE AIRCRAFT

SU-35 Super Flanker

SU-35BM

SU-33 Sea Flanker

SU-47 Berkut

if anyone have one of these aircraft please help me

What you need is a measure of self control and politeness. The aircraft you want are not here. They may be here in the future, but are not here now.

FC

• Like 2

at last count.

DA: i was thinking that VERY same thing!!

Honestly, I think it's the same guy, logging in via proxies; as the IP resolved to Maritus, Africa

Edited by Wrench

hey get that guy back. he's got a bank card for me with $ 10 million USD......... :biggrin:

hey get that guy back. he's got a bank card for me with $ 10 million USD......... :biggrin:

I had something similar too!

But it wasn´t from the Mauritian Finance Minister,

it was from the vize King of Burkina Faso... :lol:

you guys are lucky! all I got was the Nigerian Oil Minster Prince guy-dude, whatever

Nigerian Oil Minster Prince guy-dude

MOST IMPORTANT BUSINESS OFFER EVER

Good day my friend:

Please to meet your acquaintance. I am Prince Teekay Austin, Head Minister of Three Wires Product co ltd. I write to you with very pressing proposal.

We at Three Wires are now develop "Strike Project 3." It will be amazing airplane simulator software enjoyable all over the world. But our hundreds of busy programmers have already make too much new content. Now we do not have hard disk space to backing up our files. I humbly request that you, our close and wonderful friend, help us in this matter. Please kindly allow us to put new airplane models on your hard disks. These planes are MiG-25, Su-24, Su-33, Su-34, Su-35, Su-47, T-50, and Saeqeh (for some reason).

These are new perfect models and you can enjoy to fly them for free in "Strike Project 2" while we prepare the new software. You will also be put on a special list and receive new software from us. It is a wonderful deal for you and almost too good to be true.

So, please hurry to send us your address and passwords so we can intercourse with your machine and insert the models into your disk. I beg that you don't hesitate! If our files can't back up soon, it may be lost in some accident and our software will delay. Three Wire's future is in your hand. What do you say my friend?

With warm regards,

Teekay

• Like 6

omg!!! f***ing halairous!! :lmao:

WBS, you RULZ brudda!!!

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

The comic sans font really finished it off!

:rofl: I'm sold! Where do I sign up?

- ticks the box marked "Yes! - Please take my bank account details too so I don't miss out on this once in a lifetime chance to help to fund this exciting new project!"

- ticks the box marked "Yes! - Please use my bank details to automatically enable the transfer of a 10% share of the profits conservatively estimated at $200,000,000!"