Ladies and Gentlemen, here is a preview of my newest project:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2o5AhayOanc

(Sorry about the video quality, but i did my best)

Special thanks to:

Original Raptor team( Dels, Dave, Jimmybib, JAT, Moonjumper, Starfighter, Fast Cargo, Stary, Klavs8)

and my Friends: Enoc, Julhelm, Cocas, Ravenclaw_007, 76.IAP.Blackbird and Silverbolt (If i forgot someone, sorry, PM me and i'll give proper credit)

Hope you like it!

• Like 7

i see the FF tailcode. will you have Alaska, Holloman and Tyndall based Raptors too?

still verrry nice!

I'll use the same decals from the Original Raptor, and in the future, maybe, i can make all the others squadrons. (But for now, the standart Squadron is the 27th Fighter Squadron)

I saw the Raptor at the day prior to AvNation 2012 and while I still think it's fugly, it can hustle, sold me on it's capabilities...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By FETCH2015
      A closer view of the F-22 HUD used in the OPERATION DARIUS Add-On.
    • By FETCH2015
      screenshot of the F-22 Cockpit used in the Operation Darius Add-On.
    • By FETCH2015
      I had an ideal for a Top Gun style Campaign using current inventory Aircraft. It could basically take the Top Gun Campaign and substitute F-16s as the initial aggressors, and F-15s as aggressors near the end. The Campaign would be about an F-15 Pilot trying to earn a spot as an F-22 Pilot. So the initial starting Plane would be an F-15, and near the end an F-22.. I think this would not only just be kick ass … but reflect how things kind of work with such a limited number of F-22s available. There could also be another Campaign included where an F-16 Jockey was given the opportunity, and he would start out in an F-16, then progress into an F-15. Along the way he proved himself and was offered a shot at an F-22. So …. You could just jump into the Campaign that ends up with you earning a spot as an F-22 Pilot, or … you could run the F-16 one, that ends where the one that starts out in the F-15 begins. (and for that matter why not make another similar one for an F/A-18 Pilot, call that Campaign "the long shot" where the best Navy Pilot was given a chance to enter the Program)
      Just the name "The HUNGRY RAPTORS" (for the ADD-ON) is pretty cool (just a suggestion). It would be a great way to show off and use many of the on going projects some of the talented creators here are working on. And be a great modern, current, edition to all the outstanding Add-Ons we have from the past for this game. There's no way I could pull it off I just don't know enough about the game, or have the time. But The ideal came to me, and I thought it was a good one and wanted to toss it out there.
    • By Astore
      Check also zachtan's version. I liked so much the AAF emblem over the Aubrey Base insignia, that I decided to add it also to my skin. But canonically, the Gryphus Squadron F-22A doesn't have it. 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..