Sign in to follow this  
Stratos

Belly landings in SF?

Since the old time of EAW, seems that TK, is allergic to belly landings. I never completed a belly landing in SF series, but anyone here can made them? Is possible to make some ini changes to make belly landing a possibility?

Landed a Vulcan with a defect left main gear (in SF1), must have a screenshot somewhere.....

the skids part would be a neat trick. maybe maingear two or center, with no visible model?

close enough. only had ONE wheel. That's what I get for bombing targets from only 10 feet off the ground.

ttr_by_radpig94-d5omb13.jpg

Edited by RogerSmith
  • Like 1

one can sometimes land with one wheel missing BUT pure no gear/gear up is sadly not working, also in case on gear landing my plae ussually starts to bump in place up until it explodes

but it DO make a nice metalic grinding/crumpling/bending noise now.

survivable? no

hmmm, I think Il2 got it well for slower prop planes, albeit that was too easy sometimes up to unrealistic level

right now pure belly landings are certain doom in SF2

You should see, what the Harrier does, after you loose the wing legs and park this bicycle on a hillside sideways.

A real shame. Maybe not very realitoc in a F15, but sure a nice touch on Sabred, Fagots, Thunderjets...

DO WANT

Edited by RogerSmith