Dave

Chaotic scene in Boston area after explosions, gunfire, fatal shooting of MIT officer

"I betcha I speak for a lot of Americans when I say I want to go over there right now and start teaching those folks a lesson. And let's not stop at the Czech Republic, let's go after all Arab countries" :biggrin:

I'm guessing its not the most high profile news outlet

If Dick Cheney was still around we would of already invaded the Czech Republic. Proof that the rank and file in my country are not so bright.

• Like 1

That's because intelligence is not only not a prerequisite for holding high offices, it apparently is often considered a liability. For one, "smart" seems to all too often be stigmatized as "liberal intellectual elite" for some reason I've yet to figure out. Apparently the GOP ideal is rich and stupid? Like smart people can't make money, you have to be stupid to do it? :blink:

Anyway, if the overwhelming majority of people in your area aren't liberal themselves, it's a black mark. Also, seeing as so many in office ARE idiots, they know putting a smart person in will make THEM look bad, so they're at least smart enough to try and keep the smart ones out. Don't want to blow the curve!

That said, this was engineered from the beginning. The Constitution specifies a gov't that is both "by" and "of" the people, so if the people are stupid, the gov't MUST be. Otherwise, it's not representative, is it? The US is not a meritocracy. Well, politically. Business wise it is. Usually.

I figure that once he gets healthier,Homeland Security will step in and say he's a terrorist and he belongs to us.

Then it will probably be off to Gitmo. I don't figure they will make him disappear,he's had to much 'Press". They will keep him out of the media for quite a while,though.

Set him into freedom. Go by boat to the 12 miles zone of the USA, set him free and let him swim in which direction he wants.

• Like 1

If Dick Cheney was still around we would of already invaded the Czech Republic.

That might be a good thing. Have you ever eaten svickova? It's heaven. And if you're a beer drinker then you're doubly blessed. The Czechs drink more beer per capita than anyone else, even the Germans.

I love the CR! The original "Budwieser" is still brewed in Budovar, CR. We used to drink "Czech Bud" in Germany!

No one will ever go to "GITMO" again. Suspect #2 is an American citizen. He will be treated in the same manner as McVeigh, Kaczinsky, and Rudolf. To think anything else is contrary to the rule of law. If he was an Iranian Qudz force operator, then he would be tried in a military tribunal as an "enemy combatant" and treated as an EPW (Enemy Prisoner of War). Also, that would be an ""act of war" on the part of the Iranians.But he is and was not. Why is it so difficult for people to understand this?

Edited by CrazyhorseB34

Good clip. False flag terrorism being carried through the drill, where there is a drill and then somebody flips it live is the most common technique of US, British intelligence. It was well documented by Webster Tarpley long time ago during his research of NATO intelligence false flag operations in Italy during 60's and 80's. (Operation Gladio).

Edited by hrc