CaptSopwith

Dear oh Dear... We Need WOFF

Oh great! - the interiour of the Pup, the Camel and the S.E.5a - pleeeze!

If I'm lucky I won't be able to because they are prepping them for flight!  But with the stormy weather you may get your wish. 

Good either way.

Oh, I see - well I wish you luck for good weather then; should be great to see them in their element.

I think there was talk about having their OWN forum on the OBD site? (or did I dream that?)

Hi Widow! Say, who is the they in your "their" own forum on OBD site?  :biggrin:

One thing I see is that a good many of us have been playing Skyrim/Elder Scrolls games. I wonder if there might be interest in either forming a Guild for TESO or joining up as a bunch of OFFers with an existing quild. I am a MMOPG newb. I think I would rather have guild mates that I already know somewhat and have respect for. As to forming a guild I would not know where to start or how such things work. Any thoughts? Or guild recommendations?

Thanks, Rickitycrate

Sign me up for the TESO guild m8. I have played most MMO's that were worth playing, starting with UO back in they day.

I'd join the TESO guild.   Did you see the most recent leaked gameplay footage?  Looks very action oriented.  No tab target locking.   Hopefully it will be somewhere near as fun as Skyrim.

Yeah, i'm still here, and I understand what CaptSopwith is saying (markets do move on), and I can only add that  my prayers are with the devs.  I'm glad to see so many have popped in to say they are still here, that can only be encouraging.  I'd also like to encourage Lothar, I think he's done a wonderful job consolidating things, managing and configuring his own add-ons and those of the others. I'd join up in a heartbeat but in summer, I have very little time to fly.  I've probably spent more time commenting here than on the stick (no stick at work...)

I'd give my eye-teeth if there was a living thing I could do to help, but it is what it is.  But I'm not going anywhere, when WOFF comes out my check will be in the mail!  Dev's, don't lose heart.  And keep the pace steady, don't burn out.

I'm looking forward to a big celebration meeting of the BOC!  I'll even wear my propeller beanie!

I dont get the chance to visit much these days due to thoise dreaded work commitments, but i still do pop in from time to time to keep up with the news.. 

Nah, this place was deader than Kelsey's nuts with nothing but "OT" topics way before the move to SimHQ. And it wasn't even a move, it was a title transfer. Honestly, two clicks away and some people act as if they have to walk ten miles. :rolleyes:

I don't fret. WOFF will be out when it's out. Meanwhile, there is SO much more to life than computer games. And when I do fly computer games, I fly a multitude of sims. WOFF is but one that I'm waiting for.

I like this place.

It has a better feel. Like being in the tents with your mates before the new day dawns.

I get the 2 clicks thing.

WWI flying rules for me.

Yes, there is much more to life than simming...

Happy waiting and best wishes in your travels through life.

Hi I am still around and check in when I can.

I am very busy with work but try to fly a many times as I am able.

Like every one else, I am waiting for WOFF.

As for the other sites forum - this is my go to site for OFF interaction, for me this site will always be first as I was a member long before OFF moved here.

Regards