So, as far as I can tell, when you buy a Razbam model, you're essentially just buying an aircraft model to fly in your own SF2 install, correct?

With so many free models available in the download section, are there any Razbam models worth looking into? I'd be totally down to buy one if it offered something unique and added to the game. 

I'll say that the cockpits are higher def than any TW pits.  Un-tweaked stock, they have a few problems.  SupGen has made the F-102 pit work great with his Ultimate Razbam pack.  The A-6 pit looks very pretty, but some gauges don't work.

Also, it's the only place you can get certain planes like the Skyraider A1-E.

• Like 1

Overall I'm very happy with the A-6 cockpit and 3D model. I paid the full price of $16 and I see some history posts that show they once had a sale for $5 for all the titles on their site - and that would have been a really good deal. I sent TK an e-mail yesterday telling him that he should release an A-6 DLC...he'd make a killing on it.

BeachAV8R

The A-1E is nice, and looks like the f-102 really worth it.

Speaking of Razbam, wasn't a super sale supposed to come any days soon?

ps: razbam A-1e in a YAP mission

post-25622-0-17763300-1383518873_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I would buy that A-1E if it comes up for sale...

BeachAV8R

The Banshee is my favorite. Too bad they are now "unsupported." If the shadow ropes where fixed, wingfold implemented, and the photo version released in addition to a blank skin,I would buy them over again in a minute. I don't understand why he doesn't fix his SF series jets. I guess he just does not like to make money. There are a lot more people into SF than FSX but who knows.

All, thanks for the responses! I, too, am intrigued by that A-1E. Question - The gauges (particularly fuel) don't seem to work on the A-1 models I fly frequently in SF2-V. Does the cockpit "work" with Razbam's models? 

fixing the skin is only the matter of a few hours work redrawing some lines, and color matching to fill over the stuff not wanted. Then, the real work is decal placements; but again, only a few hours work.

if Ron does fix the few (relatively) small issues, I'd find the money somehow, and get them again too!!!

All, thanks for the responses! I, too, am intrigued by that A-1E. Question - The gauges (particularly fuel) don't seem to work on the A-1 models I fly frequently in SF2-V. Does the cockpit "work" with Razbam's models? 

The Razbam cockpits are some of the most detailed in SF - The A-1E has a good set of working dials - including fuel