Sign in to follow this  
Stary

just a thought SF2 future related

so, Christmas passed, new 2014 year is coming and we have or had

zero, zip, nada

promotions, special offers, cumulative packs, discounts etc from Thirdwire store

quite telling regarding PC titles future and general Thirdwire scope at the moment, don't you think?

just a random thought before bedtime

• Like 3

Hello,

I don't see the real Thirdwire aim but... I hope Exp3 is still in the works!

Good night Stary!

Coupi.

Maybe TW got a fat Gov. Contract for Christmas?

Edited by RAVEN

I expect they got a fat load of dosh from mobile IAP sales

SF2 could be under the radar - I don't see why it wouldn't hurt them to run a few sales on SF2 though  

I'm hoping TK abandons this game and we can finally start ripping it apart KNOWING there won't be a new patch that rips our mods apart.

Thats the only thing we need, and the only thing we can expect.

If I had the money, I'd buy him out and get my own team /our team  working on it. TW is a waste. I'd risk to say, I'd buy out Dangerous Waters from Sonalist too so we could have naval and ASW too in a unified simulator- tactics game.

Damn money(

I would hazard a guess that TW and the pc have parted ways.  People flying planes on mobile phones probably aren't flight afficiandos......  and less likely to complain about 'details' (see moderating forum).

yes you're right Hinch

@Brain32, I wouldn't dare to call it abandonware, we had patch in July or so, but to be honest I don't expect new patch coming soo, which is good for modders cause patches recently tend to break things.

Edit: Series one on the other hand I'd say we can start calling abandoned and discountinued. Hint, hint

@Old Diego, Snailman: that's what I am postulating about delicately for a long time now. Wish we had some guys with some knowledge to go deeper than say PE explorer type programs allows us at the moment. But for that to happen we need to know TW has no interest in the series anymore to avoid some legal issues.

Exp3? Wouldn't expect it to be honest now. Some arcade PC title with all those Rafales, Typhoon and Raptors with gameplay similar to mobile titles, maybe

Edited by Stary
  • Like 1

Some arcade PC title with all those Rafales, Typhoon and Raptors with gameplay similar to mobile titles, maybe

In truth, I don't see that as a bad thing!! Perhaps something like that could (and here's the big IF), lead those players --that might want more than a casual arcade shooter-- to the PC versions.

TK always been very quite about what's coming -- look at the AI planes DLCs. Those were a MOST pleasant surprise