Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Fat Albert Start Up

• Like 2

:idhitit:

I went to the Offutt AFB open house this year. Watched the BAs perform but I was a little disappointed they did not do the Fat Albert JATO takeoff demo. Oh well......

IIRC they stopped doing that because of running out of bottles in they whole inventory.

• Like 1

So what's going on there; bring a hot chick to work day? I wish we could have one those. That was nice video nice plane, nice chick, that was a lot of eye candy going on there good thing eyes don't get cavaties ...

I got to see the JATO a couple of times. But then at Little Rock AFB they ended the show in a way I could never find on youtube. All the Blue Agnles flew over the crowd with Fat Albert at the end of the show.

Last show I went to we decided to leave early (to beat the traffic out) well apparently three thousand other people thought the same thing and we were rolling too. Base commander stopped us and stated no one could leave until the Blue Angles landed. We're saying this is some bullshi--- hey look at that! Coooool But seriously though this bull whoooo that was close! Talking about we can't until DAYUM did the paint peel off the plane? They need to hurry up and I didn't know they all of this when was this part of the show ... okay next time I'm watching from the parking lot this cool you get see everything.

I'm going to have to hop off now I just noticed I have a blind spot.

FBO ramp chick.

Looked like she walked forward as they were taxiing, so not a smart one.

Fat guys always obey female bosses........ 

FBO ramp chick.

Looked like she walked forward as they were taxiing, so not a smart one.

Those blades bite young lady! Even though it could just be filmed "zoomed in" and thereby compressing the distance between them I still would've shouted at her to move back.