hola como andan ? una pregunta el dlc de mirage IIIO alguien lo tiene para pasarlo porque tarjeta para poder comprarlo no tengo desde ya gracias 

What? Are you talking seriously? So... you are demanding us to send you a dlc product that some of us have bought from tk?

And therefore you can enjoy it for free?

I can not believe it.

PD: Escriba en ingles

• Haha 1

What? Are you talking seriously? So... you are demanding us to send you a dlc product that some of us have bought from tk?

And therefore you can enjoy it for free?

I can not believe it.

I thought I had understood the same but could not believe it.

Mephisto, no se puede pasar pirateria por el foro, si no tienes tarjeta, puedes usar cualquier cuenta bancaria

PD. Para la mayoria del foro, el idioma es el ingles, pero puedes ir a la sección en español si no puedes hablarlo

Edited by macelena
  • Haha 1

hola como andan ? una pregunta el dlc de mirage IIIO alguien lo tiene para pasarlo porque tarjeta para poder comprarlo no tengo desde ya gracias 

Would sir care for some cream and sugar with that?

(Translate: Haría señor como la crema y el azúcar con eso?)

Would sir care for some cream and sugar with that?

(Translate: Haría señor como la crema y el azúcar con eso?)

Gracias

What scares me it is that many "new members" that have arrived  here during the past 7 or 6 weeks, quite often, the first thing they do is:

1) Asking for models or complaining about existing ones

2) Asking for other people's accounts (especially from the A-team)

3) Asking for other people's DLC products (this topic)

4) Downloading other people's work , and then upload it again with a new signature.

So , Monsieur mephisto , read this carefully:

Lo que quiere no cumple las normas de CombatAce y puede ser expulsado.

Bien, cordialement

FRPignon

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I think it is because of where he lives, as I checked on his profile. He can't help it....

• Dislike 1

yah, it's like a plague.

So little thought about what they're asking for. So little thought about what they do. So little care about what we've done for this game.

Downloading other people's work , and then upload it again with a new signature.

Not on my watch. They're files get deleted, and so do they after 1 warning, and trying it again. And I'm the nicest one of the staff. Others will not be so kind.

The most recent ones weren't even re-done well. They just reposted work from 2004!! Not even SF2 compliant

So, I guess the answer to Ripley's question in "Aliens" would be a  "Yes; human intelligence DID drop while you slept"

---

for those too lazy, too cheap or otherwise intellectually challenged, there's this for the Oz Mirage:

http://combatace.com/files/file/11967-dassault-mirage-iiio-raaf/

released 5 days before the DLC was. You can imagine my feelings on that account.

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

This actually helps answer a question I had. I wanted to make one of those "all in one" installs for the Black Sea. Guess I probably shouldn't.

You can Pfunk, just don't put in DLC that had to be paid for in it. And as always make sure you give proper credit etc. You know the drill.

You can Pfunk, just don't put in DLC that had to be paid for in it. And as always make sure you give proper credit etc. You know the drill.

Oh, okay.  Thought that sort of thing was strictly verboten unless you were an admin or some such.

Hunh.  Well, that might change things.

Nope all in one mods are great and encouraged.