Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

Yes, THAT terrain is still alive....

work goes slow due to the need for meticulous research, often needing new "special" tiles and so forth.

But I'm still working on it

this is planning map 3, as of this moring. I'm working on French Indochina, in particular Hanoi right now.

• Like 6

Keep going. Your maps are beautiful!

well, with modifications to the targets ini (meaning make "Neutral" what isn't needed), for pretty much anything in that part of the world. India-East Pakistan/Bangladesh, Malayan Insurgency, Vietnam War, search for MH370... whatever. There are a lot of 'blank' airfield zones (that would need flattening on a as needed basis) that covers 1942 to the present day

shoot, even Lake Toba is represented!

That is a VERY good looking map.  How did you make it?  Did you assemble it from bits and pieces, or did you search long and hard to find it? 

allenjb merged the 2 (or more?) DEMs together, did a base "autotile", and sent me the TFD and HFD. I took it from there

=============

while not all lakes are present, Hanoi looks measurably closer to the 'real world'. in this screenshot are approx. 5 "special" tiles to get the desired look.

• Like 3

does it has little J.McCain figurine in the Truc Bach Lake over there?

but seriously, looks very good! :clapping: -I see alot of possibilities there