You have not installed the mod properly.

I do not understand, why then the campaign will appear on the map in Korea?

I do not understand, why then the campaign will appear on the map in Korea?

Maybe because you have a NA capable campaign and your installation does not include SF2 NA.

Maybe because you have a NA capable campaign and your installation does not include SF2 NA.

I installed in Europe not NA!

Magua,

check install step 4. I would assume that you do not have SF2NA and missed the bolded step.

And when posting about problems it usually helps to provide more info, like what you did, what you see and what shows/doesn't show up. We're not at your computer and mostly can only guess, and there're a plethora of possibliities...

4. Step for not having the recommended game installs. (If all three of the recommended games: SF2 Exp1, Exp2 and North Atlantic, are already installed, feel free to skip this step.)

Go to the extracted contents of the third .7z file (StrikeFighters2_Korea_3_of_3.7z), and enter the folder named "No_NA_EXP1_EXP2".

a. If you do not have SF2 North Atlantic, copy the contents of the folder "No NA" into your mod folder (C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Korea\).
b. If you do not have SF2 Expansion Pack 1, copy the contents of the folder "No EXP1" into your mod folder. *note: SF2 Exp1 adds War Emergency Power to piston engine aircraft. Without SF2 Exp1, some aircraft would end up under powered, like the F-82G Twin Mustang. Therefore the affected planes have engine dry power set as same as WEP in the flight model, as a compromise.
c. If you do not have SF2 Expansion Pack 2, copy the contents of the folder "No EXP2" into your mod folder.

I can not explain it better
If the campaign I use it all right
If I use single mission, you can not choose the korea map

I installed that you readme

I can not explain it better

If the campaign I use it all right

If I use single mission, you can not choose the korea map

I installed that you readme

Well then I don't understand. If you can fly the campaign it means the terrain is there. And if you've done the bolded part the terrain should also show up in the single mission list, irregardless of NA is installed or not. :blink:

Hopefully Wrench the terrain master can have more ideas.

Meanwhile check you've put the files from No NA folder in the right place. Open Terrains\Korea3\Korea3.ini, and make sure ";NavalMap=TRUE" is indeed in there. (It must be with the ";", or you can simply delete this line if it bothers much..)

Well then I don't understand. If you can fly the campaign it means the terrain is there. And if you've done the bolded part the terrain should also show up in the single mission list, irregardless of NA is installed or not. :blink:

Hopefully Wrench the terrain master can have more ideas.

Meanwhile check you've put the files from No NA folder in the right place. Open Terrains\Korea3\Korea3.ini, and make sure ";NavalMap=TRUE" is indeed in there. (It must be with the ";", or you can simply delete this line if it bothers much..)

Yes! NavalMap=TRUE

Yes! NavalMap=TRUE

OK if it's there, delete it and save it.

See how it goes.

Finally, I rewrote NavalMap = FALSE

now is good

Finally, I rewrote NavalMap = FALSE

now is good

Because you haven't done the bolded part in post 31, magua.

Nevertheless... good that it's working.

Haven't took the time to try the work-arounds yet, but wanted to say I am having a blast with this mod nonetheless.

Thanks to you and all involved! 

Edited by Emp_Palpatine
  • Like 1

Hello,

Unfortunately, there are two models AD-2 AD-4 is not visible and is not working

glk4nt5rwoj2w88aq42.jpg

40in8iaqjgrnpj2srca5.jpg

Can you help me?

Zsolt

These are stealth models!

;-)

Probably a LOD thing.

You are missing the .LOD file. It would help if you could tell us what aircraft model is giving you the problem.

You are missing the .LOD file. It would help if you could tell us what aircraft model is giving you the problem.

As I wrote previously: AD-2 AD-4 AD-4B_3w

Zsolt

AD-2 AD-4 AD-4B_3w

those all require a full-5 merged install, as THOSE aircraft must have the A-1H lod from SF2:V

• Like 1

Hi all,

I tried posting yesterday, and I am either too dumb to make comments stick, or I lost my comment. So I apologize if you've seen this before.

I have a SF2 full-5 merged install with exp 1 and 2. I've installed WOK as per the instructions, and can get into the sim. I can run instant action, and single missions. The terrain looks great, I can fly any airplane.... but I can't seem to get into a campaign. Every time I hit the campaign button, the program freezes, I have to run task manager to close it out.

Any ideas on why campaign is kaput on my install would be very much appreciated.

Thanks!

Hiya ragnarokryan, it is likely because the pre-selected campaign is one where there is no flyable plane within the mod (like the 1979 europe or 1982 Israel campaign etc)

Try this, open up your Options.ini (location C:\users\<username>\Saved Games\ThirdWire\StrikeFighters2 Korea\Options.ini) and find the [campaign] section. You'll find something like this

CampaignName=820606 Lebanon War     <----delete the bolded part so it is blank after the =
PlayerService=IDF
PlayerUnit=69IDF

AircraftType=F-4E_Kurnass_78

and relaunch the game. The game would refill that line and following sections with korean campaign infos.

That was it exactly! Thanks for your help Do335. It never ceases to amaze me, you guys work with so little info and always know exactly what is going on. 

Thanks again!

• Like 1

Updated 1.2.

What's new in 1.2 update:

• Campaigns updates. Strategic node network expanded; Ground units OOB expanded; Frontline precision increased; Campaign parameters adjusted; RedFor ground war campaigns separated from BluFor campaigns using non-NA carrier stations; Reinforcement BluFor squadrons first spawn on airbases in Japan or near Pusan; Tu-2 squadrons added to Korean Air War and Stalemate '51 campaigns.
  • New mods added. Aircraft: Tu-2S, An-2; Cockpits: F7F-3N, F-94B, F-84E&G.
  • New sounds for all jet engined aircraft.
  • Ini updates. Reworked FM: F-86, An-2, F-82, F-84, B-29, Mig-15; Updated cockpit avionics: Mig-15, F-84; Fixed a few CTD triggers in ground object inis.
  • Damage modeling specific updates. Increased AI gunfire accuracy and separated into 3 categories: Radar-ranging, Gyro, Non-Gyro; AI Mig-15 cannon ranges reduced; Added new tracer smoke, tracer size reduced; Aligned gunsight reticle to trajectory convergence point; A few components durability reduced due to large volume; Jet engine durability halved to provide possibility of disabled engine due to damage; Fuel tank minimum size capped above 0.4m^3.
  • Other misc. fixes.

Authors of new mods added:

Tu-2S by Cocas, Kulbit80, Baffmeister, Kesselbrut, Wrench, Jiver (from IL2 SAS)
An-2 by Pasko, Diego, Wrench
F7F-3N cockpit by Stary
F-94B cockpit by Stary
F-84E&G cockpit by Flakiten, Brain32, Stary
WW2/Korea fx tests by Stary
Mig-15 ADI fix by Coupi
B-29 ini updates by Crusader
F2H, F9F, F-80, F-84, F-86, Meteor and Mig-15 engine sounds by Jiver and Tiger33 (from IL2 SAS)

Special thanks to Stary for the beautiful cockpit works; to Wrench the mod master; to Baffmeister and Fubar512 for guidance on FMs; to Nicholas Bell for game engine discoveries; and to mue for the revolutionary LODviewer and TargetAreaEditor tools.

Edited by Do335
  • Like 3

Downloaded pack 1 last night and I see it was updated today...did anything change in the pack or did you just update the instructions?

Noep just the install steps.