Skyviper

Too much drama today.

There is just too much going on today.

First San Bernardeno CA yet another mass shooting.

Now in my neck of the woods someone (today) confessed to murdering a two year old. They just found the boy's remains this afternoon. A year ago just about the whole damn state was looking for him the night he went missing.

Earlier this afternoon just about everyone was saying the boy was hacked to death. The local news mentioned how the boy's remains were found about 30-40 minutes north of where he was reported missing last year. The murderer turned himself in saying he could no longer stand the guilt.

Tough news today. That's why some good aerial combat will relieve some of the tension ! :gamer:

Such things happens all over the world. Unfortunatly.

Its sad for the parents and all who know the child. Its a waste of life.

AND now the media is starting to call it terrorism.... AMAZING yet everyone knew that yesterday.  

• Like 2

well, we all know that to be a newscaster, one must be lobotomized first....

• Like 2

Gun control cries the politicans! Ugh. Canadiates are jumping all over this like flies on a pile of poo. Not to mention the lobotomites of Fox news. Fox News Alter! Fox News Alter! Here's the same damn video we've showing over and over and over again but because it's a new blonde headed chick talking apparently I've never seen it before. Because it's another lobotomite talking I've never heard the same unanswered questions get asked before and this other lobotomite is still waiting for the same freaking thing the one before it was waiting on that I've been waiting on.

I can't change the channel at work :/. ah well I'm home now.

They were wearing "Assault clothing". WTF is that?

Clothing that looks so bad it assaults your eyes. You get whiplash turning your head as fast as possible to avoid seeing it one second longer.

• Like 2

Yep seen some of that too.

Okay, so what I have about the two year old.

He was killed two days before he was reported missing. The man they arrested beat the boy for not eating (so says the woman the boy's stepmother (I think) who was arrested). But the boy was killed for not eating. He was beaten and the two of them dumped the body after borrowing a friends car.