Sign in to follow this  
Fubar512

ID4 Resurgence

Yet another sequel to look forward to:

• Like 4

Looks good.

"That is definitely bigger than the last one....."

well it certainly can't be any worse than the original. In the first they must have got F-18 models on clearance since it seemed 90% of the aircraft in the movie were F-18s. this one looks to be action packed and I'll givie it a chance but I had to restrain myself from leaving the theater when in the first they had no issue killing millions of people and destroying city after city but somehow had to twist physics to keep the stupid dog from dying.

Edited by whiteknight06604

It's a movie guys, enjoy it for the entertainment. Man some of you fuckers take it too seriously. 

• Like 3

It's a movie guys, enjoy it for the entertainment. Man some of you fuckers take it too seriously. 

You should tell that to Donald Trump

• Like 1

It was MCAS Toro's squadrons, you didn't see fighting elsewhere, so it was all Hornets. You did briefly see a couple non-US planes on the ground in a couple of scenes, like an Iraqi MiG-25 IIRC.

It was MCAS Toro's squadrons, you didn't see fighting elsewhere, so it was all Hornets. You did briefly see a couple non-US planes on the ground in a couple of scenes, like an Iraqi MiG-25 IIRC.

I saw Israeli hornets too. ;) Also wouldn't Area 51 be under air force control? i know I was knit picking but it was a bad movie. This version did look much better though.

Well when it comes to movies I'm the type that likes to wait for two days for his eyesight to return to normal upon leaving the theater so I will definitely go watch this one

I saw Israeli hornets too. ;) 

RAF F-16's from 43 Sqn if I remember right. Also a brief shot of some Russian MiG-25's in the rain, I think there were some AV-8B's and F-14's shown very briefly mixed in with the US forces in the final battle as well.

Craig

good news -Jeff Goldblum is alive and doesn't look like 100 years old crackhead (Sorry General Organa...); another good news -new ID4 movie. Explosions explosions aliens lazers boom boom kids!

something tells me this one will be batshit insane ride, check the size of that mothership

giphy.gif