Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

Pearl Harbor

yeah, saw it a few days ago hahahaha :D

That's funny...

I remember watching that movie and then calling the suicide hot-line mid-way through. That was the day I learned to hate...

• Like 2

I'm sorry guys.  This is most likely my fault.  I remember when Titanic came out, I said to my wife, What's next?  Pearl Harbor as a love story?  I have regretted those words ever since.

• Like 1

funny thing is, and please forgive me all who love 1940s, 1950s "classics", this might be "classic" in 50 yrs

is that wrong? Nott at all

I'm sorry guys.  This is most likely my fault.  I remember when Titanic came out, I said to my wife, What's next?  Pearl Harbor as a love story?  I have regretted those words ever since.

You brought this upon us!

1360433773791546027.jpg

funny thing is, and please forgive me all who love 1940s, 1950s "classics", this might be "classic" in 50 yrs

is that wrong? Nott at all

Edited by ironroad

Aside from the mushy love story crap, I thought the film was okay. Like Kate Beckinsale a lot, If you have you seen her in the Underworld series of films, then you will know what I mean.......