Trotski

Getting it off my chest.

Yeah me too....think I qualify for this accolade !!

trotski00, I have a similar story, about two years ago I miss timed some downloads. After being granted that five download limit I waited two months before going back onto the site and then miss counted the download limit. I would think that if the DAT site had a responsible webmaster it would be configured to automatically block accidental simultaneous downloads and limit the number of downloads per day for each user account. That would fix the most common reason for banning and if it had been instituted from the start would probably have headed off much of the ill will DAT has accumulated in the community. As it is such a change if it were to be instituted now would be far too late for it to have any effect on the loss of respect from the community.

To refresh an old part of topic, we must have a Wankspangle device for our membership ribbons to signify banishment status!

And yes trotski, that is the word for the weekend

The full statement actually reads as Cockwombling Wankspangle , I find this statement can be applied to many and various situations and or persons...........and KJakker, I totally agree, however, as our friend the megalomaniac actually gets off on banning people, and denying them the access to these files, responsibility is irrelevant. The....Gentleman in question, gets off on annoying, upsetting and generally being a bit of a pillock. and as a couple of folk here have stated, not all the aircraft hosted on his Royal Spunkbubbleness'es site are that good, and the good modders on this site then work 'em araound a bit and make 'em 200% better.....The Viggen being a good case in point, the problem lies with actually gaining access to said files in the first place, to allow our esteemed modders to work 'em over , and stick it to da man (  his Royal Spunkbubbleness ) This site is till alive and vibrant, his is rather bereft of life from what I saw, especially his forums, where he is dead keen on everyone else toeing the line whilst being a rather unpleasant character himself......AVE CESAR.....do as I say not as I do.

headed off much of the ill will DAT has accumulated in the community.

actually, it wouldn't. but that's a long, involved convoluted story with a cast of thousands, produced by CB DeMille. It goes further much further back...

yes, that is definitely, the word of the month! Good for trotski!!

A group I must say i am QUITE proud to be a part of....

I forgot that I was involved with those hacks 4 years ago until I tried to reregister back this last spring ,IL-2 had me hooked for years,and when I didn't want to mess with CUP, so I came back here, they reminded me I was banned for reveiling state secrets 4 years ago,,, back when the B-52 mod was just starting out,,boy was that thing a mess I showed them how to do something with it boy did they get mad,,,,,,and when I came back this last spring,, I saw things hadn't changed with some aircraft so I went nuts with some help of friends,, hope you enjoy my edits, what I learned there I brought here, hey a-team can you feel me now.

Edited by yubba

While some of the files they have are worth having, their value as human beings is considerably lower. Petty, vindictive, self-important.

I never bothered signing up because that happened when they yanked their stuff from here, which annoyed me too much for me to want to sign up on THEIR site. I should probably apply for a banned account, though, to complete my collection.

"Dear sirs, please give me an account that is locked with zero access so I may feel properly impressed by how Great and Powerful you think you are."

• Like 1