I have downloaded these packs but have come to a halt as I cannot unzip these files...

I am currently using 7zip, and when attempting to unzip the files I get this MSG

( Can not open the file as [7z] archive)

Unexpected end of data

Any help is much appreciated

Edited by PlumberPig

Download the file(s) again and make sure the size of the file in your download folder/drive is the same as here on the CA website. 

It's not helping and I'm not using 7zip, but I have the same issue with some downloads when I try to unzip them.

Same with some 7zip files send by team mate, they must be packed as rar files so I can unzip them.

It's a recent issue, I didn't had such problems with 7zip files before.

Maybe related to OS upgrade (???), mine is very old versus recent windows 10 (?)

Are you using the "open archive" command or the "extract to" command?

Also, check the version of 7-Zip.  I just realized I was using a Beta version from 8/15 and updated mine.  And, check if you have the correct 32-bit or 64-bit version for your computer.

I am using the Extract command

May I ask, can you provide us the link you downloaded mods from?  I want to see if I am able to extract it and if I do, I will share my methods of extracting compressed files.  And besides, I have lot of mods to download for my SF2 too.

This from the 7-Zip FAQ page: 

How can I recover corrupted 7z archive?

There are some possible cases when archive is corrupted:

• You can open archive and you can see the list of files, but when you press Extract or Test command, there are some errors: Data Error or CRC Error.
  • When you open archive, you get message "Can not open file 'a.7z' as archive"

It's possible to recover some data. Read about recovering procedure:

Recover corrupted 7z archive

Instead of going through all this since these aren't life or death files that you need to save, I would make sure I have the latest version of 7-Zip (16.xx as there appears to be some security issues with earlier versions), re-download the files you want to open and give it another try.  In my opinion, either your 7-Zip has some corrupt program files, or the downloads have corrupt files.  If you want let us know what particular download is doing this and we can try extracting on our end and see if's a bug in the download file.

May I ask, can you provide us the link you downloaded mods from?  I want to see if I am able to extract it and if I do, I will share my methods of extracting compressed files.  And besides, I have lot of mods to download for my SF2 too.

http://www.legendsworld.net/site/download.php?mirror=9332#Download 

I have DL all the files from this address.

Thanks for the assist guys very helpfull !!

http://www.legendsworld.net/site/download.php?mirror=9332#Download 

I have DL all the files from this address.

Thanks for the assist guys very helpfull !!

This is just UNBELIEVABLE.

So...... you are asking here for help, in order to open a pirate file? Are you joking? Are you kidding us?  Don't you realize that your attitude breaks the site rules? Are you also suggesting that you are not able to pay 20 $ for a game?

This is a nonsense.....

PlumberPig:

We do NOT condone ANYTHING to do with pirated material.

You are most definately in violation of site policy (and probably international copywrite?) in the promotion and use of pirated/stolen material (namely, all the SF2 series from the site linked above).

Don't do it again ... this is your first and only warning.

as has been said, spent the money and buy the real games from the real site of the real person that built them.

This is just UNBELIEVABLE.

So...... you are asking here for help, in order to open a pirate file? Are you joking? Are you kidding us?  Don't you realize that your attitude breaks the site rules? Are you also suggesting that you are not able to pay 20 $ for a game?

This is a nonsense.....

Actually I purchased the game online but have chosen to DL these files as they are packed into All in one package, easier for me to download and install updates est: I dont Condone PIRACY

Actually I purchased the game online but have chosen to DL these files as they are packed into All in one package, easier for me to download and install updates est: I don't Condone PIRACY

You just admitted you're downloading from a pirate site. Aiding, abetting, supporting and condoning.

If you purchased them, download them from the 3rd Wire site.

We're done here ... this thread is closed, and no one will be assisting any further

• Like 1