Erik

Who's going to be the new President?

2016 Presidential Election  

57 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be the next President of United States of America?

• Democrat - Hillary Clinton
    • Republican - Donald Trump
    • Libertarian - Gary Johnson
    • Green - Jill Stein
    • Independent - Evan McMullin

We'll see. Personally I'm hoping the Klan won't run wild.

You mean KKK?  I think they are just tools to get black votes for the other side. You know the effect of anti-advertisement ... or reverse-advertisement (sry language probs here).

• Like 1

It's a choice, either you hear "Allah Ackbar !" all the day, or "Oh my god !" all the day

Laters won't slice my throat.

And this would be too interesting if it isn't allready.

attachicon.gifhillary-angry-face-ap-image-640x480.jpg

CL

I am glad that the corrupt, establishment figure that is Hilary Clinton has been defeated, but what the world will get from a Trump victory will be interesting if nothing else.

There is theory that what happens in America has a knock on effect in Britain, and I hope that one day we will see the arrival of a anti-establishment figure in Britain who will abolish the monarchy, and make society fairer for all.

You mean KKK?  I think they are just tools to get black votes for the other side. You know the effect of anti-advertisement ... or reverse-advertisement (sry language probs here).

I hope so. And it seems like it worked out very well... especially in the dirty south. Surprisingly a few counties in the Delta area voted democrat.

Remember, though, we weren't completely wrong. This was one of those unusual circumstances where winning the most votes didn't win the most states. Had it followed conventional patterns, the next president would have had the most votes.

So, it was the distribution of the votes that counted more than the actual number.

Oh, and the most important takeaway--neither candidate broke the 50% mark. So in each case, less than half the country wanted them to win. Whoever you voted for, MORE people didn't vote for them.

This is not a mandate.

Edited by JediMaster

I couldn't bring myself to vote for the turdsandwich.... I went with the giant douche instead.