Do we have a decal of this. The BBC thing on the bottom? I know it means VVS Russia.

If not, could some kind soul please produce a decal of that marking?

post-38143-0-34048700-1482279671.jpg

• Like 1

Here you go. Resize to the resolution you need. I will do some refinements later today.

Edited by Nyghtfall

As promised, a refined version. Includes decals + PSD-template now. Resize to your needs.

Edited by Nyghtfall

You need to flip the NN horizontal into ИИ

• Like 1

Isnt there a little bit to much blue in the decal? Only in the very first time the russians used so much blue, but in the last years the blue part of the star became smaller and smaller.

Is there a possibility to share that, Crazyhorse? You have an altered Nations.ini for that too?
I would love for you to share it, thanks in advance!

Cheers

Echo that!

Is there a possibility to share that, Crazyhorse? You have an altered Nations.ini for that too?

I would love for you to share it, thanks in advance!

Cheers

Echo that!

Below I attached a package I made. It includes Russian Air Force, which starts in 1992 and uses new decals only beginning from 2010 (as in RL), automatically switches back to Soviet Air Force before 1992. Also included additional decals and nations from yakarov's helo mods. Last but not least, some small changes here and there for more realism made by me (Somali Air Force was once Somali Aeronatical Corps). Still a lot to do, I must fix Iran and other countries to make sure they reflect historical changes.

Ah, for the Russian Air Force I used an alternative, smaller decal included in one of eburger's mods. It's the same blue-ish star as the one made by Nyghtfall. If you prefer his over the original ones, well you are modders after all...

Happy Holidays!

Decals_Nations.7z

• Like 6

Thank you ever so much!!!

While you are at it Kyghtfall, could you hook us up with the Navy version?

One has MA at the beginning and another leaves the MA off.

post-38143-0-58133400-1482963678_thumb.jpg

post-38143-0-13369900-1482963704.jpg

post-38143-0-99979600-1482963724_thumb.jpg

Here you go,

- VVS Rossii

- VMF Rossii

- MA VMF Rossii

each in 2 variations (with and without white border) and in 3 resolutions (256, 512, 1024).

I redid the VVS-decals, to be in line with the navy-ones.

- russian insignia in 3 variations (red star, red star with large blue part and red star with smaller blue part) and in 3 resolutions too.

Have fun!

RussianAFInsignia_Decals_v1.1.7z

• Like 3

looks good :good:

I already blurred the decals a bit to get a smoother border, but if you wish you can play around with that to further improve the borders.