Hi all,

Does anyone have templates for Florian's beta P-3C?  I've started to make my own from the default .jpg textures via GIMP, but I thought I'd ask to see if there was an existing template.

Thanks,

Blueraider

I once started one. Still missing weathering and stuff. Maybe useful for you as timesaver.

Cheers and thank you very much.   I'm working on a 1980's low-viz Tactical Paint Scheme skin.  If anyone has any pictures, those would be greatly appreciated.   So far I've only found this one.

post-63950-0-65122500-1486259412.jpg

So I've also found this operational picture.  However, this only depicts a single-color overall paint scheme.  I'm thinking of making two versions, one with the monocolor scheme and another with a three-color scheme reminiscent of the PB4Y-2 but using TPS colors and markings.  Any input?

post-63950-0-35781700-1486346332.jpg

Edited by blueraider

My Son said they are all Gray except for one he saw that was white on top gray on bottom.

10-4.  That's what I'll go with then.  I'm working on the decals first, I may have a few other questions along the way.  I'm planning on sticking with VP-56, since they fit in Dhimar, North Atlantic, Europe, and eburger68's Crisis in the Med add-on campaign.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By nuni
      Well guys, I just "finished" this thing (except for the cockpit, which I have never done before, the pilots and the flight model to flight different from an A-4), as you can see there is some AIM-9 floting near the module and after some test dogfights to see how it looks, I was wondering how should this spacecraft be weaponised for a fictional first space war.
      That is what I want to ask you people! Do you hace any idea of how a first space fighter would be? based on the real Orion capsule that I just made
      The weapons for me would be the same as they were in their first Earth versions, for examples a space torpedo or missile would be at first as clumsy and unreliable as the first Sidewinders that went into service. Maybe the guns could be also very limited as they have to use magnetic acceleration instead of gunpowder. Maybe the first torpedos have no warhead as its sheer velocity reached without atmosphere is enough to destroy small crafts.
      I would like to hear your creative ideas of the first space weapons and where it could be fitted into the spacecraft! :)

• By MigBuster
      Portugese P-3 Orion gets intercepted by Su-27

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_cVp-xZXg0

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..