Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2:I Vautour IIN Upgrade Pack

SF2:I Vautour IIN Upgrade Pack              11/27/2017

= For SF2:I (or Any & All, Full-5 Merged Prefered) =

Extensive modifications and upgrades to Veltro2k's S.O.4050 Vautour IIN Night/All Weather fighter-bomber as used by the IDF/AF. As seen on the CombatAce message boards, a major revamp adds 2 skins for ealy service in the IDF/AF.

This mod is designed to replace all other versions, in toto, of the Vautour IIN. This package contains the full, entire aircraft. 

Many modification have been performed, and all are listed in the "Notes" section of this readme. Loadouts have been adjusted, as have several other important statements in the data ini. All weapons used are stock 3W items, meaning they still use the UK bombs. End Users (tm) that wish to swap out to the various French bombs available in weapons packs may do. Be advised, I did =NOT= test with those, so their attachment positions -may- not match.

All new, historical "plane-in-squadron/serial numbers" for IDF usage. All markings are decals, and decal randomization is TRUE. However, due to the low number of aircraft (6-7) the randomization (for some reason) seems not to be working.

Even though there isn't another Vautour IIN, I've added a statement to the "displayed name", so it now reads:

Vautour IIN (V2K)

This is just one of my usual "things", when more than one of the type exists.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please READ them ... after unzipping but before installling!

Good Hunting!

Wrench
Kevin Stein

• Thanks 2

Great one Kevin! Great temps! I'll try to upgrade my skins for the old model for new standard. :clapping:

oh, thank g*d!! I KNEW someone with better skills than me would take the job!!

I tested it today :

I cannot use the bomb-bay

There is a shadow porblem :

large.img00004.JPG.61278702d878423c6ffac

the 2N doesn't have a bomb bay! just the wing pylons.

Odd, that I've not got the shadow issue....and i'm running Unlimited on all graphics

yeah, unfortunately we can't fix the shadow issues without rebuilding the LOD, of which the MAX files have been lost. 

vautour2n_shadow-check.JPG

• Like 1

You're right about the bomb bay : you can call me stupid :)

Edited by jeanba

On 4/12/2017 at 9:51 PM, Wrench said:

SF2:I Vautour IIN Upgrade Pack              11/27/2017

= For SF2:I (or Any & All, Full-5 Merged Prefered) =

Extensive modifications and upgrades to Veltro2k's S.O.4050 Vautour IIN Night/All Weather fighter-bomber as used by the IDF/AF. As seen on the CombatAce message boards, a major revamp adds 2 skins for ealy service in the IDF/AF.

This mod is designed to replace all other versions, in toto, of the Vautour IIN. This package contains the full, entire aircraft. 

Many modification have been performed, and all are listed in the "Notes" section of this readme. Loadouts have been adjusted, as have several other important statements in the data ini. All weapons used are stock 3W items, meaning they still use the UK bombs. End Users (tm) that wish to swap out to the various French bombs available in weapons packs may do. Be advised, I did =NOT= test with those, so their attachment positions -may- not match.

All new, historical "plane-in-squadron/serial numbers" for IDF usage. All markings are decals, and decal randomization is TRUE. However, due to the low number of aircraft (6-7) the randomization (for some reason) seems not to be working.

Even though there isn't another Vautour IIN, I've added a statement to the "displayed name", so it now reads:

Vautour IIN (V2K)

This is just one of my usual "things", when more than one of the type exists.

As always, fairly easy to follow, detailed install instructions are included. So, please READ them ... after unzipping but before installling!

Good Hunting!

Wrench
Kevin Stein

Another great shot sir!

After the new skins ( I can't wait ) all you need for the IAF Vautour family ,and also for the Sa'ar, are a new QBR model and 100 Kg bombs used by Israel...

1 hour ago, jeanba said:

Or simply distracted!

For all the interested,this is agood reference book for the Vautour in IAF service,but unfortunately lack in cockpit pics,especially for the IIN

Gianni

There used to be a french book on the vautour with lot of pictures :

41EkzAzxjuL._SL500_SX373_BO1,204,203,200

The FSX Vautour caockpit is very accurate according to what I checked

8 minutes ago, RustyKurnass said:

Or simply distracted!

No, it is pure, genuine, vegan, organic stupidity

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, jeanba said:

I would NEVER, EVER say that!!

the book in Rusty's link is one I'd love to have. Just don't have the cash. 

Kev if this is the last one I posted guess what

V2N.jpg

• Like 6

Veltro are you reworking Vautour ? Or maybe someone can ? If you are not...

• Like 1

OH YEAH!!!

Good to see you back around Ed!!

I'm here if you need me!

On 08/12/2017 at 9:37 PM, Veltro2k said:

Kev if this is the last one I posted guess what

V2N.jpg

Great to see you back.

I love your vautours and other planes.