Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Content

• By Capt_McFly
      here is the problem, I like the A-6 want to use the ones in game to fly so i downloaded this: 
       but don't know how to installed, keep in mind I have 2 weeks top of playing and discoveriing this game.

thanks in advance 

My end goal is to be able to use the A-6 Superpack by HomeFries 
    • By Lex2Limit
      Hi Folks,
      Sorry for my late introduction. I've been on board here for a few years, but have only ever been a spectator.  I'd like to get actively involved as well and will put a couple mods here on the board.
      I have made a few modifications to F-14 (TW and TMF) cockpits, but specifically I am working on a graphical upgrade for the F/A-18 cockpit from Brain32. Especially on the DDI's
      My problem:
      Can someone help me redefine the textures for the ICP.
      For the F/A-18 A cockpit there is only one texture for the counters - DDI_Counter_1. I would like to have my own definition for the ICP. DDI_counter_3, because for the F/A-18C cockpit there are already two. (fuel)
      So that it looks in the end like this:

The result till now is this:

I make the whole Font as Glass Gauge. It's a free font it will match for the hud and DDi's but not for the ICP. (Like DCS F/A-18C)
      Nice Greets 
      Lex
    • By orsin

View File F-15C MSIP Cockpit Repaint
      This is a quick repaint of the existing F-15C cockpit released on F-15 Superpack Redux 2016. I believe it has already been repainted by Viper63 back a while, however a few artifacts lead to my decision to redo the color and give it a TW color tone.

Installation

Credit

Legal Stuff
      Hello everyone, has someone added a 3d element to an existing cockpit using the false pilot method ??? I want to make a modification to cockpit by putting elements and making them visible through the line "open cockpit = true", but I want to know the experience of some of you
    • By LilLucy
      Sooooo since the last topic was kinda ded i decided to post again.
      Basically im editing the Su-35 cockpit  and i like the re texture ive been workin on 

But the HUD i really wanna change to the Modern Flanker cockpit HUD made for Marc's Sukhoi's (HUD pic below) 
      sooo im asking on how to do it, since the HUD the 35 cockpit came in would look too old to put in a modern Fighter like the Su-35. 
      Please help.. so i can finally release the Su-35 mod..
      sincerely
      -Noon

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..