• Announcements

• Erik

2022 Support Drive   09/01/2022

Our support drive for 2022 has kicked off. You can find out more about it here: Please Donate or Subscribe

YAP model is DAT model.

Original model is from Bobrock. Most of his models are available @ turbosquit (that is where Capun got it from).

i'd ask if your plate isnt a little full already, but you have the  tray filled with everything from the buffet!:lol:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well i WAS in Capuns good grace.. Then i fu.. it up by downloading two planes at the same time ( that is: 0.1 sec at the same time) :dntknw:

OK thanx for all the tips guys.. I`ll se if I can find it :clapping:

-Tommy

own two cents on YAP in general: they have you paying for what is very little original to them content. was gifted some items for tech reference on my own project and i was shocked at the difference between this community's freeware and their payware

not in a good way on their end.

but, they do have several things that are missing here in house. caveat emptor

Edited by daddyairplanes

Tommy 2 fast .... in downloading from DAT too :lol:

I have a big post-war upgrade/skinpack  Capun C-46 sitting on my HD from a long time.

Never uploaded because I fear there are too few interested in, togheter with post-war Pe-2, La-5/7, Gannet etc..

Anyway very good model and now I undestood why. Bobrock is a real artist.

To blame (I say it again) this fracture between our two comunities.

YAP. Yankee Air Pirates.

Pirates is true. They took a modified version of my Persian Gulf terrain for their payware. Although i had forbidden the use as payware in the read me.

Not only the chinese are copycats.

• Like 3