Sign in to follow this  
Carter28

Pilot Figure Issue

Updated SF2 the other day and all is fine for the most part as far as i can tell except for this silly issue. Any clues?

img00229.JPG

Edited by Carter28
Not WOV

WOV? Wrong forum...

I see. What you should do is go to the _Data.ini of the plane and see what the PilotModelName= is in the [Pilot] entry. It may be as simple as two entries, or maybe the seat is a pilot model.

• Like 1

In its DATA on CoPilot section types:

SetCockpitPosition=FALSE

• Like 1

do you see the extra pilot from the exterior? it might be a part of the cockpit? just a guess though. if not probably a fake pilot issue

• Like 1

8 hours ago, whiteknight06604 said:

do you see the extra pilot from the exterior? it might be a part of the cockpit? just a guess though. if not probably a fake pilot issue

Here's the external view and what i'm looking at in the Data after i changed the CoPilot to FALSE. Had no joy, so i went back to TRUE and the original problem. Perhaps go with a replacement cockpit?

img00231.JPG

B26kpilot.PNG

12 hours ago, Carter28 said:

Here's the external view and what i'm looking at in the Data after i changed the CoPilot to FALSE. Had no joy, so i went back to TRUE and the original problem. Perhaps go with a replacement cockpit?

No need for a cockpit replacement. Simply remove SeatID and SetCockpitPosition statements altogether from the data.ini, and it should be problem solved.

Edited by Menrva
  • Like 1

Hey Lt

if needed, send me the whole plane, tell me what you want and I'll fix it.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Menrva said:

No need for a cockpit replacement. Simply remove SeatID and SetCockpitPosition statements altogether from the data.ini, and it should be problem solved.

This one did the trick. 

Thanks for the fix, everyone!

1 hour ago, Cliff7600 said:

Hey Lt

if needed, send me the whole plane, tell me what you want and I'll fix it.

No need to go that far. With the exception of that one measely pilot problem, the B-26K is an excellent aircraft and one of my absolute favorites.  Looking forward to doing a campaign flying it very soon.