USS Farragut DLG-6 class .

DLG-6.thumb.jpg.0cb9bd4aa6dbbbca7fef5a1fd77ff8e9.jpg

USS Enterpise

ent.thumb.jpg.49f4483d6567196fc256dcf1fec3393d.jpg

Forrestal class conversion for Vietnam War era ...

for_viet.thumb.jpg.7c72db56268915bfe5d2f4cd0b5d16c2.jpg

Pilatus PC-6 (AU-23) cockpit ...

pilatus.thumb.jpg.805233623f7a3a81104b016dd6a0917c.jpg

• Like 22
  • Thanks 3

far.thumb.jpg.ff4d922519186c576226203cf653f460.jpg

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Finally , I've got superstructures shapes :biggrin:.

far.jpg

• Like 16

Not bad, counting that I haven't blueprints for her :biggrin:.

front.thumb.jpg.d31fb07a5821f8208298113461801181.jpg

• Like 8

Outstanding work my dear friend. :ok:

• Thanks 1

Thanks bro ;-)

We must do some common project soon ;-)

• Like 2

3 hours ago, guuruu said:

Thanks bro ;-)

We must do some common project soon ;-)

I agree it has been a while since we worked together, we need to soon. :friends:

• Like 2

Yes, please!!!

• Haha 2

far.thumb.jpg.f4be3c899d1d1efe31fe282b2697d791.jpg

.. and SPG-55B radar for guiding RIM-2 missiles :biggrin: ..

55.thumb.jpg.b3fdccf10c92c24d655058f217b341a2.jpg

• Like 6

BTW, I can't remember, I uploaded it or not :smile::grandpa:...

Anyway, missing AH-64 fuel tanks ..

img00001.thumb.JPG.437fddc04342a43ea8032de74c969d17.JPG

img00002.thumb.JPG.e4be8a59b7d7b8241e890b9e79253939.JPG

Weapons.7z

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

Uff ;-)

55.thumb.jpg.c610f92a19611e7d6022fb74a28bf495.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I don't remember if you uploaded the tanks either, but then again I didn't overwrite them either. But thanks for it, maybe I'll fly it someday.

• Haha 1

614 :biggrin: anniversary Battle of Grunwald ... :poopy:

krzyz.thumb.jpg.6763db0b4b4d71f63714817f6df70505.jpg

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)

:smile:

dif.thumb.jpg.64e4ecdcbc2b63caa0a3287570088e6e.jpg

Edited by guuruu
  • Like 5

far.thumb.jpg.1cb3c78bed76c8bdca211c33c583509f.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

wow!!!!

• Thanks 1

I know , every modern destroyer can crush her ... , but what about miss election ? She is kurwa sexy :biggrin:.

f.thumb.jpg.afc9cdf5eebba09191aea6fd144f011b.jpg

• Like 4

mast.thumb.jpg.1692d8e91d11cec025268770bc861484.jpg

• Like 9

Help ... :biggrin:

help.jpg.60e6706aa478b389fda2d66007ab97a2.jpg

• Like 1

Not same. It's Leahy class :smile:, but thanks anyway .

• Like 1

ugh,sorry  i thought something was off.  cant find a Farragut  exact model or book anywhere. and i do often look at plastic kit models for physical shape and placement. sim modders and kit builders tend towards the same desire for accuracy so its a resource i figure

heres, another option, this one with Coontz although its after mid life refit (Harpoons having replaced the 3" guns)

http://www.modelshipgallery.com/gallery/dd/ddg-40/700-cm/cm-index.html

the main gallery might also have other stuff of interest to ya

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Very nice finding :smile:. Thanks :drinks:.

1.thumb.jpg.248807673675f642d5830bede60a5434.jpg

• Like 5

Masts and fumes finished ;-)

mf.thumb.jpg.02183ab33a7210b0c0b2e122c7ccc83b.jpg

• Like 5

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By JamesWilson
      Hi everyone,
      I was wondering how to customize the numbers after your callsigns, since it always gives me the same ones.
      I think i managed somehow once, a bit of time ago, but now i forgot and have no idea how to.
      I'm not talking about how to customize the callsign name, but the unit number after it.
      As you can see in the Roster and in the picture under, i get "Fast Eagle 1-1" and "Fast Eagle 1-2"
      Here are some examples:

The numbers on the tail, wing and nose numbers are customized, cause i managed how to change them, choosing them individually for each unit in the mission file by changing "AircraftNumber=" and typing the number, like "2" (as for 202). It doesn't change by typing the whole number tho, like 202 by typing 202, but it goes by typing the number that corresponds to the list of numbers you have. For example, In a list that goes from 200 to 400, you will have to type 10 to get 300. Here i just typed "2" and "7" since the list starts from 200

IIRC, in the past i just used to type the Aircaft number just like that, and in-game i had the proper number after the callsign, like "Fast Eagle 102", not just the number displayed on the plane livery.
      How do i do? I'm pretty sure that it's possible to have "Fast Eagle 102" on my screen HUD and in the Roster
      Thanks in advance for helping me.

• By Sabre1BR
      Hello gentlemen.
      I am getting back to SF2 since my last time by 2019 or so, and i wonder if in these three years off what would be mods you guys think are a must to play the game now.
      Any suggestions?
    • By Stary

View File Sa'ar cockpits dual pack
      File version 1.1 check the changelog for more info

This is dual -two cockpits in one!- pack of slightly "what if" cockpits for IAI Sa'ar.

The cockpits are bit of "creative guesswork" Israeli updates of my SMB2 cockpit released earlier this month.

The two variants are BOTH installed in the same folder, you have two cockpit ini files so the matter of chosing the right cockpit is which one you'll point towards in SuperMystere_Saar.INI

SAAR_COCKPIT.INI -this one is basically upgraded and slightly repainted SMB2 cockpit with added RWR and some RHAW annunciators lights.

SAAR_COCKPIT_Upgraded.INI -this is slightly more advanced with slightly redesigned dashboard and it's frame (annunciators lights, moving of brakes and chute pull levers, removal of SMB2 style attention lights here and there etc) added RWR and tape-style AOA and accelerometer instruments. Currently the AOA doesn't work, blame my brainfarts.

I have addded new avionics data file that adds simple RWR (vector type, detection based on A-4F one) and 2.7NM range boresight radar for A2A ranging use.

The simpler version uses simplified gunsight from Kfir, the advanced uses one taken from Nesher to represent avionics, optics and electronics upgrades.

Installation:

This pack assumes you have Saar installed in your SF2 installation -the stock Saar version prefferably but should work ok with 3rd party version (or other plane of your choice for that matter)

Unpack to SuperMystere_Saar folder, overwrite when asked.

now, by default this pack uses the CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT.INI cockpit data, change to CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT_UPGRADED.INI to use the other bit more advanced version.

have fun

Stary
      Submitter Stary Submitted 03/06/2016 Category Jet Cockpits  
    • By KJakker

View File SF2:NA US Stock Ships Data File Mod/Update
      This is a US counterpart my previously uploaded Soviet ship updates.

This pack has updated data files for the stock Third Wire SF2:NA United States Navy surface combatants and amphibious ships.

/------------------------------------------------------------------

The changes are primarily centered around adjustments to the Elevation and Train of the guns with regard to both the Maximum and Minimum position and rate of movement.

A number of other adjustments have also been made related to gunners and guns.

The "Alt1" variant of the data files uses stock guns.

The "Alt2" version is set to use alternate guns which should improve the effectiveness of the guns in the AA and CIWS role.

The alternate Guns have been included.

This file has been tested in SF2:NA.

/------------------------------------------------------------------

1.1 includes some minor adjustments that I missed including in the original release.
      Submitter KJakker Submitted 01/29/2014 Category Other  
    • By Stary
      File version 1.1 check the changelog for more info

This is dual -two cockpits in one!- pack of slightly "what if" cockpits for IAI Sa'ar.

The cockpits are bit of "creative guesswork" Israeli updates of my SMB2 cockpit released earlier this month.

The two variants are BOTH installed in the same folder, you have two cockpit ini files so the matter of chosing the right cockpit is which one you'll point towards in SuperMystere_Saar.INI

SAAR_COCKPIT.INI -this one is basically upgraded and slightly repainted SMB2 cockpit with added RWR and some RHAW annunciators lights.

SAAR_COCKPIT_Upgraded.INI -this is slightly more advanced with slightly redesigned dashboard and it's frame (annunciators lights, moving of brakes and chute pull levers, removal of SMB2 style attention lights here and there etc) added RWR and tape-style AOA and accelerometer instruments. Currently the AOA doesn't work, blame my brainfarts.

I have addded new avionics data file that adds simple RWR (vector type, detection based on A-4F one) and 2.7NM range boresight radar for A2A ranging use.

The simpler version uses simplified gunsight from Kfir, the advanced uses one taken from Nesher to represent avionics, optics and electronics upgrades.

Installation:

This pack assumes you have Saar installed in your SF2 installation -the stock Saar version prefferably but should work ok with 3rd party version (or other plane of your choice for that matter)

Unpack to SuperMystere_Saar folder, overwrite when asked.

now, by default this pack uses the CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT.INI cockpit data, change to CockpitDataFile=SAAR_COCKPIT_UPGRADED.INI to use the other bit more advanced version.

have fun

Stary

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..