Jump to content

dsawan

LEGEND
  • Posts

    3,285
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    1

Everything posted by dsawan

  1. Request for this type. kmow we have the 90mm. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/120_mm_M1_gun
  2. I love the Thud too so i wouldn't mind a mod of this.
  3. still doin 2. just got laid off again, so money tight.
  4. happens in bunches.
  5. Thx, love camo'd migs.
  6. Another new one! http://www.matrixgames.com/products/430/details/Panzer.Corps.Grand.Campaign.'45.East
  7. Hi, I cant post pics due to message below. How do I fix this? Thx. First time Used 40.01MB of your 40MB global upload quota (Max. single file size: 1GB)
  8. I hope for a F-4S slatted and unslatted.
  9. I say yes, partly cause i like officail stuff and due to price.
  10. Nice, is there a possibility of switching seats or views in future?
  11. luv an SEA skin on an f-16. heres some more randoms. Where da huey at?
  12. nice one spin. hope ya can release when can? Tey were the last users of the f-111.
  13. Beau sortie
  14. Polish dogfight vs 2 f-18's. Fired 5 AA misssiles, 2 alamo at first, then 3 aphid-all misses. then got one with the gun. Remaining hornet fled. Piloted plane too damaged even for autopilot. Thx to MF for this plane and to the whatifers and skinners. its got me playing this model again
  15. http://news.cnet.com/8301-1009_3-57428067-83/fbi-we-need-wiretap-ready-web-sites-now/ http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Brother_(Nineteen_Eighty-Four)
  16. oops, but then again i dont play as much as i used to. Real life gets in way.
  17. Here's the next major update in series. new equipment table including gliders and flamethrower tanks. http://panzer-corps.com/2012/04/afrika-korps-big-expansion-announced/
  18. luv it, esp weathered look
  19. Enjoy
  20. Nice naz, hope ya can release when can
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..