Jump to content

Fates

FOUNDER
  • Posts

    5,400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Fates

  1. That's a mighty big gun.........how did it get to the Helipad....I must say...I thought the DC Mod A-10 was done a little better...
  2. I wouldn't expect OFP2 until sometime in Early-mid 2005....that's just too long for me to wait. I think Soldner truely will take the place for a new combat ground sim...especially with all the old OFP players. Not that they won't be upgrading to OFP2 when it's released, but by then, there should be some great mods for Soldner and an incredible amount of work done on it's behalf. OFP2 will be a newcomer to the scene...and will have some hard compeition. Just think of the games that will be out in 2004: Soldner: Secret Wars Battlefield: Vietnam Half-Life 2 Doom3 Then think about al the mods that will be done to make these games on everyones play list.....well before OFP2 is released... Just my predictions...
  3. SO....we could say that: The RAF destroyed the Republican guard faster then the paparazzi could get there <C> Fates
  4. WOW...Might have to vote this one the best Intro Movie I've seen in quite some time.... Intro Movie (75Mb) Coming soon!!! Early 2004 I think this might peel me away from AAO.... <C> Fates
  5. You could create a Pursuit Group Sig and but the dynamic Folding stuff on it...... Reaper did this one... http://dc.liquidninjas.com/dc/ln_dc_sigs.p...xskin=ODBReaper You can put your stats on you current PG sig...it's easy
  6. Gonna have to mass email that to all my friends now...thanks Cheif!
  7. Fates

    Great Posters

    Oh yeah....can't forget this one:
  8. Fates

    Great Posters

    Great Site....LMAO...there's many more... http://bf1942posters.mandrake.dk/index.php?cat=2
  9. Read it for yourself.... http://www20.tomshardware.com/cpu/20031230/index.html <C> Fates
  10. The planes of that era were not FLY-BY-WIRE. ....sorry...could resist. I'll see if others are having a prob. <C> Fates
  11. Can you give us your system specs: And game settings, resolution...etc??
  12. Which one of these due you guys like the most? Doing some graphic work...thought I'd post this here...hehe
  13. LOL...looks like Cretin got the first New Years Post as well.. <C> Fates
  14. Very Funny ;)
  15. (Microphone on) PATCH 2 HAS BEEN RELEASED!! (Microphone off) http://forum.biohazcentral.com/index.php?showtopic=4162 <C> Fates
  16. Re-install SFp1 Install Patch 1 Install Patch 2 Play <C> Fates
  17. I have a very comparable 19" as well....Envision 19" Flat Screen CRT. Love every minutes of it. I'm hoping that all my TAX money don't goto property taxes and I may have enough to jump up to the 21". These are excellent monitors indeed. Much better for gaming then a Flat Panel LCD. IMHO. Congrats! <C> Fates
  18. Got this full Metal Die Cast for my B-Day....looks Sweet!!!
  19. Space Dream Factory has released a prequel campaign to the main campaign of "I Found Her". Yes...this is a Flight Combat Simulation that occurs in SPACE, a topic I ve always been interested in since I first watch Star Wars and dreamed of being an X-Wing Fighter pilot. The Space combat simulation is also based on another favorite TV series that I enjoyed: Babylon 5. Thanks to www.Gamershell.com FREE GAME: Babylon 5 "I Found Her" Campaign: Danger and Opportunity (210Mb) Demo: Babylon 5 "I Found Her" Screenshot Gallery Space Dream Factory IFH Homepage Here are some pics: You can read the FULL STORY: HERE <C> FATES
  20. Thanks Guys!!! I'll Take that case of Yuengling Weasy...I'll be thru the Fort on Wed morning. But for now, I'll settle for my St. Pauli Girl Dark and heft up the bottom in a hearty CHEERS!!!! I kept thinkin I was 36 until the site told me the right age. hehehe.... Thanks Everyone... Happy Holidays Fates <C>
  21. America's Army: Special Forces 2.0a.....FREE
  22. AFK= Away From Keyboard CTF= Crash to Fridge JAFO= Just Another Freakin Observer
  23. <C> NM I'll be AFK, while I CTF ok back... BTW, I don't think I've seen a case hear at BIO of a post with STFU..don't care to either. It's a great crowd, especially for the newbs. Well....TTYL <C> JAFO
  24. Fates

    Vietcong

    I wish I had the time and money to buy and play all the TacSims, but as luck would have it...I'm married. That's a tactical nightmare all by itself. Feel free to write an article on your experiences with the game. I'd be happy to help ya as well as set ya up for posting some screenshots as well. <C> Fates
  25. Merry xmas to everyone here at Biohazcentral....and especially to all those military personal here and overseas. <C> Fates
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..