Jump to content

Fates

FOUNDER
  • Posts

    5,400
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    2

Everything posted by Fates

  1. Fates

    Colleges

    I know all about paying out of state fees. I'm from Michigan and went out of state to Purdue. [Mesmorize] You will go to Purdue. You will be a Boilermaker and enjoy it. You will eat at the XXX and enjoy weekends at Harry's Chocolate Shop. You will GO UGLY EARLY! Go Purdue! Go Purdue! Hail Purdue! [/Mesmorize]
  2. Fates

    Colleges

    If ME is your Major, and all the mfg's are near Detroit, you would be amazed at what Purdue can offer. I would never go to a school based on their ability to make food....although Purdue does have a Restaurant and Hotel Mngt BS. Purdue is an Engineering School. I respect your option of staying close to home, but remember that your choice is about your future.... Purdue also has major automotive facilities close by....There's a Subaru plant in LAF, as well as being close to those in DET.... There is a new Honda plant just south as well...so there is alot of automotive within 2-3 hours of Purdue to intern at....just an FYI VT is awesome as well.
  3. Fates

    Colleges

    I'm a Purdue Aero grad B.S. 1996 I can tell ya all you want to know.
  4. Definitely looking like its going to be great for some comic relief!
  5. http://www.rockpapershotgun.com/?p=1421
  6. http://www.fileplanet.com/174943/170000/fi...rmA-Patch-v1.05 http://www.fileplanet.com/177797/170000/fi...h-v1.05---v1.08
  7. Fates

    Icon Acronyms

    The word "GHEY" is used in the icon list because many sites BADWORD "Gay". In order for the icon to work properly, it must carry a different spelling. Fates
  8. Three's company will probably be done with 2 men and a woman in todays world.
  9. IT's time to unplug Viggen from the Matrix
  10. Murdock: Jim Carrey Ba Barrackus: Samuel L. Jackson (get it? LMOA...he hates planes) Hannibal: Sean Connery Faceman: Nicholas Cage That would be my vote
  11. I could understand Georgia....but Alabama?
  12. Fates

    5 Years

    <S>
  13. Guess I want' aware that a second X1900 wouldn't support 3 monitors... Thanks.
  14. Classic....he will be missed.
  15. New Battlefield 2 Project Reality A new version 0.75 of the Project Reality modification for Battlefield 2 is now available, offering a further reality check for DICE's military shooter (thanks Gamer's Hell). Word is: "Thanks to the continued support from you, the community, and our dedicated team of testers, we have successfully corrected many of the bugs in v0.7 and added several new features and tweaks." http://www.realitymod.com/
  16. I'm not looking for a performance gain....I'm looking to run triple monitors. There are only so many ways to do that given my current system config.
  17. How would that benefit me?
  18. Nice Ren and Stimpy Reference...LOL

  19. Chuck Norris as a Child
  20. Then he let him loose and caught him again
  21. Chuck Norris once caught Road Runner
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..