Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. What am I doing on a Saturday night? Getting more traps in with the Intruder
  2. Tanks do like .jpg, it's just probably mapped for .bmp
  3. With some needed help from yakarov79: Just awaiting approval.
  4. View File 2S6M Tunguska Derived from this: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3ds-sa19-tunguska-vehicle/609893 Model work (implementing in SF2): Razvan Stanciu Ini help: yakarov79 I mainly did Texture work and included four skins for the vehicle. The default color scheme and three others (Green, Tan, and Paran) are for use in your game. All necessary files are included and simply drop in your mod folder. Can be found under 2S6M Tunguska for the Mission Editor. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/20/2023 Category Ground Object Mods
      • 1
      • Thanks
  5. Version 1.0.0

    164 downloads

    Derived from this: https://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/3ds-sa19-tunguska-vehicle/609893 Model work (implementing in SF2): Razvan Stanciu Ini help: yakarov79 I mainly did Texture work and included four skins for the vehicle. The default color scheme and three others (Green, Tan, and Paran) are for use in your game. All necessary files are included and simply drop in your mod folder. Can be found under 2S6M Tunguska for the Mission Editor.
  6. Yeah, and I just met with one of them. I gave Stratos a heads-up because the guy was looking for a moderator to unban him, but after this, I doubt it'll happen, of which I don't care about.
  7. Just a heads up from the Thirdwire Discord. There's a dude named Gryphus who friended me and wanted to be unsuspended from here because he fucked up and probably used multiple accounts and banned from here. He may approach you if you're on there to download files from here to him and homie don't play that as I don''t want my account banned because he can't get unsuspended.
  8. I believe (Crusader probably knows better) that the game automatically does that. For my Super Hornets/Growler the radar automatically sorts friendly and bad guys, but then again he did some work on the avionics so it may be something that he implemented or is a game thing.
  9. And the drop tank texture. It'll be in the next update. With FastCargo working on the 3D model stuff (I don't know how long it will take) I'm going to upload the mod with those updates so it's a more refined package and so on.
  10. Angling for the deck
  11. Yeah, I agree. The mapping on the Tomcat tails is surely WTF. One tail mapped good, the other WTF and made a good skin not that good looking.
  12. Came across some EA-18G decals, and the resolution is good enough to work with. First is the replacement of the old VAQ-130 skin that was "default" for the download:
  13. Nice work though I'll take the hookers instead of blackjack, never was good at cards.
  14. View File EA-18G VAQ-134 CAG May 2020 This represents the VAQ-134 "Garudas" CAG bird in May 2020. Unzip the file to a folder and then drop in your EA-18G folder and go fly. Select VAQ-134 CAG May 2020 from the drop down list and go fly. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/18/2023 Category F-18
      • 1
      • Thanks
  15. Version 1.0.0

    53 downloads

    This represents the VAQ-134 "Garudas" CAG bird in May 2020. Unzip the file to a folder and then drop in your EA-18G folder and go fly. Select VAQ-134 CAG May 2020 from the drop down list and go fly.
  16. Finished, uploading and waiting for authorization:
  17. Next up is a WIP VAQ-134 CAG in May 2020:
  18. Sure, here you go! TPSBlank.7z
  19. As Svetlin said it's the US Navy Test Pilot School, where they train people to be test pilots. It's actually here: https://www.navair.navy.mil/nawcad/usntps No problem!
  20. Nah I have the USN letters, but it didn't look right. I used a British (I think it was) to get the font at least looking close to it, and seems good enough for government work.
  21. View File F/A-18F Block II USNTPS skin This is just a skin of 00 of the US Navy Test Pilots School. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly. It can be found under USNTPS in the drop-down menu. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/17/2023 Category F-18
      • 1
      • Thanks
  22. Version 1.0.0

    35 downloads

    This is just a skin of 00 of the US Navy Test Pilots School. Simply drop in your FA-18F_BlkII folder and go fly. It can be found under USNTPS in the drop-down menu.
  23. Found a close enough font to work with the USNTPS. Next is the numbering and then uploading it.
  24. Yeah, though we'll see as I don't know the font offhand. I doubt NAVAIR would tell me.
  25. Agreed, I think the hardest thing to do now is the "USNTPS", I think I may Times New Roman for the font as it's not LongbeachUSN
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..