-
Posts
13,468 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
64
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Gallery
Downloads
Store
Everything posted by Flanker562
-
I'm pretty sure I got them all, both USAF and USN, and worked fine. Sure I missed with a few, but overall they worked. Too bad you can't animate the back of the weapon.
-
So far they're hitting targets and blowing them up, though so far missed one target. I'm under the impression some are USAF? So far I'm testing the USN versions.
-
Testing ravenclaw_007s Walleyes so far. Other than one that missed due to me trying to do a snap shot, they were hitting their targets well.
-
Why thank you and I'll check them out later on, playing Ghost Recon Breakpoint right now.
-
Good because I had so many versions of the Walleye in my install that I had to delete them all. Good to know you're working on them.
-
-
Where to find M118 3000lb bomb
Flanker562 replied to macmacmacmoc's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Hold on I'll get you one" https://www.airtoground.net/eogb.html -
Where to find M118 3000lb bomb
Flanker562 replied to macmacmacmoc's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
IIRC the Wiki did mention the F-104 as a plane that carried it. -
-
Where to find M118 3000lb bomb
Flanker562 replied to macmacmacmoc's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Guess I gotta spin up an F-105 just to drop these beautiful bombs. -
-
The A-6 is a nice responsive bomber, I like it when I fly it. Very nice aircraft. Taking out the E4 Prototype out for a spin in SoCal.
-
Oh cool...
-
I would think a simple geometry would suffice since you won't be flying too close to the volcano. But the question is though can it be done? This will be the first map with volcanoes so we'll see how it works out.
-
Looking good!
- 5 replies
-
- f2g
- f4 corsairs
-
(and 1 more)
Tagged with:
-
Okay cool and good to hear as I don't do DAT at all, so I mainly download from here.
-
I assume that we can get these planes (mainly the Corsair) from here and not DAT correct?
-
Some Prowler time. I was lined up perfect for a few seconds but with the deck moving it didn't work out that way.
-
I use my free flight map as a quasi-range too, filling a valley with some vehicles for some plinking and just to do something different rather than just fly around and stuff. Didn't do as good on the trap but I made it and that's what matters.
-
-
-
-
Harm missile flight path and F-5 aggressor pack
Flanker562 replied to DEVIL11's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
Also even if you check Terminal Pop-up it won't make much of a noticeable difference for the HARM. It might work with other missiles (don't know which) but the HARM is a fast missile so you can try and loft it to get near the effect. -
Harm missile flight path and F-5 aggressor pack
Flanker562 replied to DEVIL11's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
You can set missiles to loft at the launch phase, but not terminally. EDIT: Apparently I was wrong, there is a Terminal pop-up option in the Weapons Editor. You'll have to use the Weapons Editor DEVIL11 on your installed weapons and enable Terminal Pop-up (It's in the middle of the window) to see if that does it. I never mess with the weapons editor so you'll have to see if it works or not. -
Harm missile flight path and F-5 aggressor pack
Flanker562 replied to DEVIL11's topic in Mods & Skinning Discussion
As far as I know there isn't a way to add a terminal pop-up maneuver to the missiles, game coding is straight path.
