Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,466
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. https://thaimilitaryandasianregion.wordpress.com/2016/01/14/ea-18g-growler-electronic-attack-aircraft/ Going over this page seems like there's some stuff in the Growler community. Also I found out that the Growler is a Block II aircraft, so the names are going to change in the download for folder names and so on. This will help deconflict with other mods too in the future if you grab a lot of mods (like I don't but good to know), and the Block III is the newest version. I'm hoping to get the ALQ-214 pods installed via FastCargo for the Block III version and going to have Coupi do the cockpit...
  2. Coupi PM'd me about this and I think the work he did so far is awesome. One of the issues I'm having with the Super Hornet Block III is the cockpit. Since Brain32 is MIA (haven't heard from him in a long time) it's kinda hard to find somebody to do a proper cockpit. Since we don't know what it looks like we can all do guesswork. The below image is what Coupi did and frankly, I like it. It makes things easier to see and make better calls (If only the Growler was getting the same treatment I'm ready for that too). Still have to do some tweaks but yeah, looks good.
  3. Me back in the day of memories...
  4. Some Hornet flying on a chill Memorial Day
  5. View File EA-18G VAQ-142 CAG March 2021 This is a representation (the best I could do with the tail decal) of the VAQ-142 CAG jet in March 2021 Simply drop in your EA-18G folder and go fly. This can be found in the drop-down menu for the aircraft. Select "VAQ-142 CAG March 2021" and go fly. Submitter EricJ Submitted 05/28/2023 Category F-18
  6. Version 1.0.0

    48 downloads

    This is a representation (the best I could do with the tail decal) of the VAQ-142 CAG jet in March 2021 Simply drop in your EA-18G folder and go fly. This can be found in the drop-down menu for the aircraft. Select "VAQ-142 CAG March 2021" and go fly.
  7. Finished, uploading soon and waiting for approval.
  8. VAQ-142 CAG March 2021 WIP
  9. A VAQ-209 jet coming in for a trap
  10. That once in a blue moon times that I fly an F/A-18E
  11. Thanks Menrva, I was a little confused by the mention of the shader but cool, thanks for that.
  12. Prowler flying until Cliff7600 gets to it. I decided not to land on a carrier but seems to be okay with landing on airfields (even that was a bit annoying).
  13. Yeah my stick was rolling and pitching everywhere so I finally replaced it. Try it on other games. If it does that then it's definitely the stick.
  14. I fly on Normal most of the time and don't have any issues. Which plane is it? Or is it any plane? The only time it pitches up during landing on Autopilot. Other than that no issues.
  15. This is something I just figured out. For some reason the mission glitches and I didn't get a completion when I should. Anyway, this is to show how effective the internal jamming power and capabilities of the jammer and how it reacts to a high-threat environment (Hanoi, Vietnam, 2023) and so on:
  16. The A-7 is a nice plane to fly sometimes. It's just easy to fly and while not fast, does get you around
  17. I think that was the original intent by TacktischesGenie by bringing it up. I think maybe Menrva had localized it and you can fly at night with the HUD showing the NV effect.
  18. I have the Toilet Bomb, but this one is as yakarov pointed out, is a different one.
  19. Something I just saw on Facebook. I wonder if I can get Volker to do it :
  20. Some Maverick practice. Didn't hit all the targets I fired at but it was okay, learning how to shoot the missile with the TRAM 90
  21. This is something that I've been working on for a while, and not sure what else needs to be put in, recommendations are welcome. Wild Weasel Techniques in SF2.pdf
  22. No worries man enjoy yourself!
  23. That's just a pain to do all the time. I just select Effects to Unlimited when I want to fly at night, and set the mission appropriately at night. If I want to fly during the day I just select Effects to High and adjust the time appropriately. Since there is no real requirement to fly at night I just alternate when I feel like it.
  24. Ravenclaw, could you do the JSOW series please if you can?
  25. That's some beautiful work there...
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..