Jump to content

Flanker562

MODERATOR
  • Posts

    13,427
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    64

Everything posted by Flanker562

  1. Okay, C.Eagle has been bothering me about other people's licensed or released Aegis assets and so on. I can look into incorporating them into my Weapons Pack (I like how the suppressors for the MXs turned out, so I'm not messing with them) and so on, just to add some enhanced, quality suppressors to the mix. I'll look into the Aegis stuff since I have access to it and can filter them in and such. I have no issue using it; I just have other priorities and such, so I'll get to it this week.
  2. I can see where you're coming from and that's okay. But I didn't know that an A-7 squadron had actual blue noses until now. So just take it in stride that Stratos didn't know.
  3. I'm assuming that most if not all will be able to fly from? Or are they just eye candy?
  4. Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC208 - Organized the Task Force 562 units better; able to differentiate them from the CQB and "Regular" SF units. - Removed Horizon Ball from the cockpit of some helis that I missed. In the future, I'm planning on some sort of EGI for the helos to replace it. - Max slingload weight increased in UH-60s to 4,888 kg, as well as the S-70. - Fixed an error with "ej_Masterarms_safe" notation; now cleared. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746 Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC208 - Organized the Task Force 562 units better; able to differentiate them from the CQB and "Regular" SF units. - Removed Horizon Ball from the cockpit of some helis that I missed. In the future, I'm planning on some sort of EGI for the helos to replace it. - Max slingload weight increased in UH-60s to 4,888 kg, as well as the S-70. - Fixed an error with "ej_Masterarms_safe" notation; now cleared. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746
  5. I had to push the Taliban Fighters because of a mission problem that I had to fix. It's fixed now, and the Clafghan missions are uploaded, which were waiting on the new Taliban Fighters mod to be updated due to classnames of the Taliban squad. Tomorrow is still on, with tomorrow being: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack Overall there's not much to update with mods I'm seeing, the Samson is being slowly worked on, and what the process looks like is that the Samson will come out first, a Wreck model for the OH-58, and the Bell 406, which is a Saudi version of the Kiowa. ADuke is doing his best but realize that it's going to be a minute anyway, due to model conversion and that he's doing the Samson as a fresh build, so it'll take some time, so don't ask for a release date, it's pretty much when I release it. I hope to incorporate the Samson into some of the Pilot missions, so there's that. Overall it's looking good for tomorrow, so updates will happen as planned and such.
  6. Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC35 - Removed the old A2 RPG-7 in favor of the updated and "new" BIS RPG-7 - Changed the classname for the Preset squad assignment, opting for a more unique classname to deconflict other people's classnames for the squads in the mod. - Added: A specialized RPG round that can be used against (notably AI use) helicopters and other aerial targets called the "RPGVL-7" - Fixed RPG gunners of the requisite factions, cleaning things up and making sure that their base loadouts are kosher - Due to the glitch with the RPG-7, I created a specific version of the RPG for my own use, which fires normal BIS rounds and the above round. - Taliban Red Unit can now be used via Zeus. - Created a BLUFOR ANA Infantry Squad; forgot to do that weeks ago, apparently. - Added: two new units, an ANSF LMG and RPG unit - Added: two ANASOC prebuilt squads, one a typical A-Team detachment, and an eight-man Commando squad. - Added: "Task Force 774" is a fictional Special Forces unit to display a Task Force that would be deployed again to Afghanistan. It is a port of Task Force 562 from my Helicopter Pack, but it should work well for your missions or whatnot. - Added: A Surefire MX Suppressor to equip Task Force 774 units. It can be used with MX series weapons. - With help from Maddonut, the Taliban uniform (or Afghan clothes) is less armored, making them less tanky (it was inheriting from the CSAT soldier), so it will take fewer rounds to kill an unarmored man. - With help from Maddonut, made numerous fixes to the configs. - Improved the tripod depression/elevation and traverse values for the DSHKM; now reflects real-world capabilities (Thanks to a Google search from Maddonut). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668919514
  7. Yeah good post Menrva, I feel better in some ways when I get people helping me with the Arma 3 stuff, and get a mod by working better and such, and largely ignore the complaints, even though yeah, some of my work isn't top-notch and that's fine, I can't please everybody. Anyway, if people need it now, they should take the effort from whining to subscribing and get access almost instantaneous access to those files. It's been beaten to death on this topic, and feel that if you got the money, just pay for it (unfortunately people abused the previous system Erik had) and then just get what you want, for however long you subscribe for.
  8. What is my own gripe with this is that DID's EF2000 was light years ahead of this game (okay graphics was one thing) because you started from the parking spot, like the Lord intended. I think that while I get weird over what's immersive, I think in this case with SF1/2 that simply putting us at the parking spot is what most players like. They (as well as I do) like the feel of taxiing and so on, but yeah I would just say I'm sure Devin Horner did some magical move to the hangar, then started recording. That's what I'm sure was what he did, and the AI just ignored it or whatnot, but overall it's unfortunately not possible, but wish was implemented.
  9. Well after a couple of hours going through the Taliban Fighters mod with Maddonut (he works with Peral and his mods), fixed a lot of issues that Addon Builder misses when it packs my mods. So we fixed some stuff, and he figured out how to make the Taliban less tanky and more apt to take hits from various small arms and not needing a lot of bullets to kill them, so that's good. There were some more issues to vet (the RPGs had an issue, but don't understand what the issue is, I think it's just inability to hold a round due to clothing, or something). Otherwise saw a few errors that were fixed, and RC35 should make a lot of users happy though, so that's good, given the armor I was inheriting from to begin with.
  10. You have to post two times, and wait for 15 days until you get access to download two free downloads per day. It's a long story but people abused the previous system, and Erik had do to something about it.
  11. Updated with ravenclaw's AIM-260 and AIM-424 missiles, as well as INI fixes for the F/A-18E and F/A-18F Block III jets. If you don;t want to download the full download, use this to update your install: Objects.7z
  12. Updated with ravenclaw's AIM-260 and AIM-424 missiles, as well as INI fixes for the F/A-18E and F/A-18F Block III jets. If you don;t want to download the full download, use this to update your install: Objects.7z
  13. More on the Taliban Fighters front. I ported the Task Force 562 units to the mod and renamed them "Task Force 774." This time I kept it to a minimum, adding only the suppressor because I really can't stand BIS suppressors (other than the Stealth and the one for 5.56 weapons) as a whole, so I added my touch. The RPG-7 was removed from it, due to BIS's way of modeling the weapon, so that's squared away. More or less, the TF774 units use a lot of stock equipment, like NVGs and the like. I'm trying to keep it to a minimum so mission makers and players can tweak it to their needs, much like the rest of the mod. The RPG-7 does suck, and it even necessitated its removal from the Weapons Pack.
  14. Yeah well take your time man and don't overwork yourself though, no rush of course.
  15. Still miles ahead of anything I could do, you doing okay health-wise though?
  16. Still no word from PlaneBot or darkcode (I think he's at school, or I might have heard from him) on the missile setups. I don't think right now it's humanly possible, and right now we're all recovering in our own way from Wags's death anyway, so they're gonna come out with whatever they came out, and so on. I don't put them doing much given the footprint he had on the sim, so right now just wait until the next patch and play the mod game, to see if they locked it down, or allow us to mess with it, but given the way it was going, who knows now with him out of the picture, so we'll see. Not much on the DCS front anyway, I get more play out of another game, so keeping busy with that until something inspires me to work on something for DCS.
  17. Flanker562 Cherokee Containers RC40 - Fixed a texture path https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=776690780
  18. Found an error with the Cherokee Containers, and deciding to upload now, instead of Sunday since it's a minor fix and so on. However, I've been working on the Taliban Fighters Mod, so I keep on listing that as a mod that will be uploaded Sunday: - Flanker562 Taliban Fighters - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack
  19. Well, I had to fix a mission, and that necessitated me uploading the Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front mod, so there's that, so next Sunday: - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack I had to go through all of the missions and update the classnames (missions should be working fine now) so that the game would spawn the enemy as needed for the appropriate tasks. Overall the reclassnaming is going fine, just have to go over the squads to make sure that I used my custom classnames should I conflict with other people's mods. So far nobody has said anything, so I may be fine anyway, but keeping it to my own stuff probably helps in the long run. I'm hoping that they're stable ones, so it shouldn't be an issue with somebody else who's named Kim (hopefully).
  20. Persian Islamic Front RC6 - Removed callouts for the RPG-7, now moving on to the BIS weapon instead - Added a specialized RPG round that can be used against (notably AI use) helicopters and other aerial targets called the "RPGVL-7" - Due to the glitch with the RPG-7, I created a specific version of the RPG for my own use, which fires normal BIS rounds, and the above round. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=3495990388
  21. Managed to code the RPG-7 round that the AI can use against helos, so now they're implemented, and ready to rock next Sunday. I've started to redo the classnames of the preset squads, in order to not go against other people's mods, so that's going to be rolled out as I go along. Well, got some stuff already for next Sunday: - Flanker562 Helicopter Pack - Flanker562 Weapons Pack - Flanker562 Persian Islamic Front
  22. Had to remove my old RPG-7 due to inconsistencies with the launcher and how it appears. I am looking at creating a special round though, so gunners can use it against aircraft (mainly helos), but as the week goes on and I'm not distracted by lunch at the moment of this post I'll work up something for the mods that are affected though, and go from there.
  23. Okay, I uploaded the mods, and you might like the organization in the Taliban Fighters Mod. I'm going over the PIF stuff now, organizing the units and mods. I noticed that the ANA RPG guy doesn't have ammo when I pick them up in my missions, so I'll need to look at that and see what the issue is, unless it's a glitch of some sort beyond my control. The RPG should be loaded when schlepping around. One thing I and some people notice is that I'm behind the times on things, and that's fair. I don't socialize that much, so I don't pick things up, or I just don't think about them in terms of mods and capabilities. The good thing is that I improve things, and that's fair enough I guess, albeit a little late sometimes.
  24. Flanker562 Helicopter Pack RC207 - RSLF Blackhawk has an HMD now. - Removed suppressor from the TF562 LMG Gunner's MX SW - XX-92, XX-94,XX-60 (with the exception of early model L variants of the MH-60s), and S-70 now have "removable" doors on the cockpit area. This is done through the Scroll Wheel menu, via "Show/Hide Doors". I'm sure a lot of players were looking for this capability and sorry it took so long to implement. Note that some of the helicopters (notably the 160th helis) are hidden by default. Use the Scroll Wheel to show the doors for your playstyle. - Updated and changed the displayname (classname is the same) of the "MH-60S (Insertion)" to "MH-60S Block III (Insertion)", added a FLIR ball to update it (thanks to gatordev for the request). https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=667709746 Flanker562 Taliban Fighters RC34 - Fixed the Woodland MARPAT texture - Added Desert USMC units in line with the Woodland ones - Made numerous fixes. - Templated squads are correct for the Marines, with 13 people in them, for Woodland and Desert units. - Condensed the Red Unit into the Taliban category; it is now a subcategory, rather than its own category. Also categorized things to make them easier to find and such when putting down units for mission makers and such. https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=668919514
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use, Privacy Policy, and We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..